Blocked Flight Leaving Knoxville for State College, Pennsylvania

Franklin is a gigantic piece of human fecal matter. He's a despicable human being, a jerk, a bully, and an overall low quality guy. If we bring him here after we didn't take Schiano a few years ago the national media will go in hard on UT and its fanbase. Franklin may be a heck of a coach but his character is in the gutter. I don't want that guy here at all. If you are desperate enough to think Franklin is the answer just go grab Leipold at Buffalo or North Dakota State's coach - at least those guys have high character reportedly. I don't want Tony Elliott anywhere near this job either but I'd take him thousands of times before I'd ever consider Franklin.

I couldn't feel good about being a UT fan with Franklin as the head coach. I'm hoping this is a big piece of nothing because him - here - would be an absolute disaster IMO. What a toolbag. That would instantly make me question any decision Danny White makes from now on.

What is wrong with some of you? He is an outstanding coach. Chuck Noll isn't beating our door down and we are going to be on probation more than likely. Considering the circumstances he would be a homerun.
iu

If I’m not mistaken we aren’t trying to date the guy , we are looking for a guy to win football games that has proven he can win and he has , Pruitts personality sucked as much as his coaching if his coaching was good and he was smart enough to not get caught cheating I’d put up with it
What? Date the guy? I’m talking about the “he lied about the rape video” link everyone keeps sharing to try and prove he’s a scumbag. But if you read the story, the article actually paints Franklin in a positive light.

You know ... everyone is thinking James Franklin is in State College, but Mike Yurcich is also in State College PA.

Given that White is being very thorough in his search, it's not impossible that they are gauging Yurcich's interest for either Head Coach or OC.

Also could mean we're looking at Tom Herman and Herman wants Yurcich back as OC.

There are all kinds of things that can be happening here. i wouldn't jump to conclusions. what assistance or coordinators would we want from here? strength coach?

All day over the google coaches, triple option coaches, and coordinators. HC experience check, success at a program under sanctions check, and turning a sinking ship around check...

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
I just don’t understand why Franklin would want to come here, esp with sanctions headed our way. Penn State is a good gig and he’s from PA.

VN Store

Back