Blame the Administration

Truly silly ...

What’s so silly about it? We are getting owned by a horrible UK team at home. We don’t have a proven QB. We look unprepared and unfocused. What have you really seen from Pruitt that makes you think he can help us take the next step? He continues to trot JG out there even though he plays like crap.

Good strawman post since no one said that
So what was the point?

Still get aroused when somebody disses the previous coach? Pruit overall has not proven himself to be an improvement...

And hss defensive prowess just allowed a running qb to pass his way the length of the field to score a td.

What’s so silly about it? We are getting owned by a horrible UK team at home. We don’t have a proven QB. We look unprepared and unfocused. What have you really seen from Pruitt that makes you think he can help us take the next step? He continues to trot JG out there even though he plays like crap.

I guess they should change coaches every other game...

So what was the point?

Still get aroused when somebody disses the previous coach? Pruit overall has not proven himself to be an improvement...

And hss defensive prowess just allowed a running qb to pass his way the length of the field to score a td.
Just like stating factual things not exaggerated things said out of emotions

This is such a sad position to be defending...seriously..you think a freaking guy with zero experience as a head coach was the very best choice..

Some of yall will dedend any coach as long as he is wearing UT apparel

Once again. Who would you have hired that we could have gotten. So much mouth running. No answering the question.

Pruitt is our guy if you can't see improvement then your not looking hard enough. Don't get me wrong we're not close yet but we're getting there.
Sorry. I don't see any improvement. Looks worse to me. We just lost to a KY. team that had not beaten us in Neyland since 84 and I was at that game.

Come eat your crow. Its nice and cooked.

You’re coming to run your mouth when the guy you are touting didn’t score an offensive point last week .....and hasn’t kicked off today. You truly are the biggest clown on this site. And it’s not even close.

So what happens if we go 8-2 then what. Is that not a success?

Losing to KY at home by 27.......is NOT a success......no matter what happens afterwards.

We love to make excuses.....last year was a disappointment (for me). Tennessee beat some fair (at best) to poor teams, and also lost at home to 2 teams they shouldn’t have. Tennessee simply should have been better.

Reactions: sonofUT62
The current program that employs Mike Leach, the savior that the sheep are crying for. Pruitt turned them down and they hired Moorehead.

I bet fans in Starkville are excited Pruitt didn't accept any offer there.

The only sheep I see are the ones who STILL think Pruitt is the savior here at UT after a 27 point loss at home to Kentucky.

Hey last year it was fire Pruitt after losing to Georgia State and BYU. Now it’s Fire Pruitt after losing to #3 Georgia. Things are looking up boys!
Where are you at now? After a loss to UK at home (first since 1984) by the largest margin since 1938?

I bet fans in Starkville are excited Pruitt didn't accept any offer there.

The only sheep I see are the ones who STILL think Pruitt is the savior here at UT after a 27 point loss at home to Kentucky.

That’s not the question or the answer. You asked who else wanted Pruitt. I’m letting you know information that even my child knows. Try to keep up. Or just don’t post.

That’s not the question or the answer. You asked who else wanted Pruitt. I’m letting you know information that even my child knows. Try to keep up. Or just don’t post.
Then probably don't refer to people as sheep for wanting Leach when people are still defending Pruitt after the disaster that was on the field today.

VN Store

Back