Black Monday forever and ever

2020 already in full swing. Following coaches already told bye:

Adam Gase, NY Jets
Doug Marrone, Jacksonville Jags
Anthony Lynn, SD Chargers

I thought Lynn might survive.
I feel like (and realize I purposely did it in the post) the SAN DIEGO Chargers would’ve been more patient since they found their future qb, or at least it seems. I think the LOS ANGELES Chargers feel heat not only because of their media market but are rushing things to keep up with the cross town Rams.

I’m not a Chargers fan really, but I do hate that they left San Diego

2020 already in full swing. Following coaches already told bye:

Adam Gase, NY Jets
Doug Marrone, Jacksonville Jags
Anthony Lynn, SD Chargers
Update the title of the thread please.

Falcons are interviewing Saleh and Bienemy for their head coaching job per NFL Live today.

Shocked at Flores getting fired. He is a really good coach and did a nice job bringing the Fins back for the ashes. Steven Ross is a bad owner and the Fins better get this right.

Reactions: MAD
Bump

Fangio, Nagy, Flores, Zimmer all fired. Wtf on Flores
I know a married couple down here in Tampa Bay that have always been HUGE Dolphins fans, they were shocked.
They said they were done with the Dolphins, I asked if they are now Buccaneers, they said “Hell No!” they are just college fans now.

I just hope that someone finally hires Bienemy so that when he flames out in three years we don’t have to hear anymore about him.

I don’t think Flores deserved to be fired, but the fact he kept changing OC’s every year and was gonna do it again was worrrisome

I think the issue with Flores went much further than wins and losses. He seemed to have issues getting along with people and as a leader that's a tough one. He needs players and assistant coaches who want to work with him. I doubt Tua wants to play for him after Flores pushed for replacing him (with Watson)

I think the issue with Flores went much further than wins and losses. He seemed to have issues getting along with people and as a leader that's a tough one. He needs players and assistant coaches who want to work with him. I doubt Tua wants to play for him after Flores pushed for replacing him (with Watson)
To be fair, I'd bet that outside of 5-6 teams, most would want Watson to replace who they have (sans legal issues of course)

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back