Black Monday forever and ever

volfanbill

pack light and love heavy…
Started early. Freddie Kitchens already fired. This is in addition to Jay Gruden and Ron Rivera being fired in season. Who’s next? Who hires Rivera?

Wishful thinking at this point.
Jerry ain’t giving up anything and there’s only one man who isn’t going against Jerry
Jerry wants to win. Dallas was favorites in 15 of 16 games this year and missed the playoffs in a terrible division. It's flat out unacceptable. I dont care how they played today when it didnt matter, he has to go.

Jerry wants to win. Dallas was favorites in 15 of 16 games this year and missed the playoffs in a terrible division. It's flat out unacceptable. I dont care how they played today when it didnt matter, he has to go.

I’m not arguing that.
I’m arguing that there aren’t many coaches who are going to be a yes man in today’s game.

Garrett said a few weeks ago “we need to address the kicking situation and I’d like to bring in x. To which Jerry replied: no we don’t the kicking is fine. He’s not going to do anything he doesent want to do. I believe he’s fired when it becomes breaking news.

I’m not arguing that.
I’m arguing that there aren’t many coaches who are going to be a yes man in today’s game.

Garrett said a few weeks ago “we need to address the kicking situation and I’d like to bring in x. To which Jerry replied: no we don’t the kicking is fine. He’s not going to do anything he doesent want to do. I believe he’s fired when it becomes breaking news.
So it comes to this then. Either Jerry gives up some control or Dallas is stuck here until he does a la Al Davis.

I think Jerry can change. Parcells was an attempt at changing and it didn't go that well, so he went for a yes man. That didn't work. It seems somewhat likely he might try to get another force at HC.

Jerry ain’t giving up anything. He has drafted well though.

Cowboys #1 picks this decade = 7 pro bowlers and the other 2 are Claiborne and Charlton. Out of 9 picks, Jerry hit on everybody but Claiborne and he can't get to an NFC champ game and only made the playoffs 3x

Started early. Freddie Kitchens already fired. This is in addition to Jay Gruden and Ron Rivera being fired in season. Who’s next? Who hires Rivera?
Wonder if Haslam has the guts to hire his favorite pick Greg Schiano?

Reactions: Stoked
2nd meeting with Garrett
No time table to fire Garrett
Or potentially hire new coaches

If this goes past today Cowboys fans should really worry.

not that I am a Browns fan at all but this is kind of like when you can't help but look at the carnage that surrounds disasters...

Browns GM no longer the Browns GM....
Baylor's Rhule declines interview with Browns...:p

dumpster fires seem to follow JH everywhere he goes

Last edited:
Dumpster fire, look at the Detroit Lions!!!
Patricia's answer was firing the strengthening
coach and special team coach. Kept his buddy
Pasqualoni from Syracuse.

VN Store

Back