Black Men for Trump

But you would have been fine having a POTUS that calls African countries sh*tholes and maintains that no country with a black leader is desirable?

The irony of this is all those people demanding the caravans from Central America be let in the US were arguing these people were forced to leave because they lived in sh*thole countries.

But you would have been fine having a POTUS that calls African countries sh*tholes and maintains that no country with a black leader is desirable?

We’re 200 years past the start of the industrial revolution. If you still have to have people come to your country to drill wells because you can’t figure out this basic tech, your country is likely a sh!t hole.

Agreed..and without sounding condescending or like a dbag...the guys that I have been around that drill wells here aren't rocket scientists or Rhodes Scholars...just good ole boys that can operate a tractor well. Nothing is high-tech or involves difficult calculations. Pretty much just dig until you hit groundwater in the aquifer, then install the pump...electrician is responsible for getting power to the well...there is no excuse for a country being unable to drill their own wells in 2020... Go Vols.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Every Hispanic at work is voting for trump, my work anyway. We've been the busiest, and made more money, in the past 4 years than ever. They won't even try to hide that they want him to win.

Same here joe. We’ve made more money the past few years than we ever have. We surpassed our 2019 sales totals in late august of this year. It’s been awesome!

I love it. Better jobs, opportunities, and better education are what will lift the black communities up and this is what people are seeing. The old worn out plans that the Democrats have had for the black community since the 60s clearly have not worked.

F her and enjoy your exitence for all that vote for her.....I'm sure they see that their serf existence hasn't gotten the degree of upward trajectory that she has been provided by them voting for her.......

VN Store

Back