Black Men for Trump

My personal favorite- Diamond and Silk. These two ladies are powerful spokespersons for Donald Trump.
Diamond And Silk
They are successful hustling racist white people out of their money so the White people can feel better about themselves and try to convince themselves Trump isn't the racist clown he is.

The dummy I work with donated well over $10000 to them and saw them when they visited Knoxville.

They come from a family of hustling scammers. Their first yt videos were pro BLM and they were Dems. They were failures so they did a Trump video and White people ate it up. Then the scam was on.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
They are successful hustling racist white people out of their money so the White people can feel better about themselves and try to convince themselves Trump isn't the racist clown he is.

The dummy I work with donated well over $10000 to them and saw them when they visited Knoxville.

They come from a family of hustling scammers. Their first yt videos were pro BLM and they were Dems. They were failures so they did a Trump video and White people ate it up. Then the scam was on.

So how much did they get you for?

Lots of these in predominantly black areas of Orlando49E5C504-49C8-481F-94C8-5737E2DCE0E3.jpeg

So what. This is free enterprise at its best. I think they are rather astute.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Also, there is a modest movement of blacks surrounding the ADOS movement (American Descendants of Slaves) that are NOT voting for either Biden or Trump. So not only are they losing a segment of black men to Trump, but they are going to have some blacks sitting at home that are aggressively pro-reparations. Double whammy...

Lots of these in predominantly black areas of OrlandoView attachment 320026

Put up by White people.

So what. This is free enterprise at its best. I think they are rather astute.

I respect their hustle.

Just calling out the dummies that fall for it.

Also, there is a modest movement of blacks surrounding the ADOS movement (American Descendants of Slaves) that are NOT voting for either Biden or Trump. So not only are they losing a segment of black men to Trump, but they are going to have some blacks sitting at home that are aggressively pro-reparations. Double whammy...
A small group of dummies falling for the divide and conquer tactic to suppress the Black vote.

Only if AA stands for Alabama azzholes

Why....because in your opinion people can't make up their own minds who to vote for, and if they differ from you, they are
Alabama azzholes......color/race aside, I mean, it's just your opinion, not fact. But, it is a message board, and it is your opinion so carry on.

Reactions: StarRaider

Would this be considered "equity" or "equality"?

Reactions: StarRaider
Saying racist crap like plantation only makes Black people be sure to stay away from Republicans.

VN Store

Back