Black Men for Trump

All I know is if I was black..... Biden would have pissed me off with his “you ain’t black” comment..... not to mention his jungle comments from the past
“He’s gonna put y’all back in chains” may be the worst if you really think about it

This was in 2012 and he was talking about Romney

“He’s gonna put y’all back in chains” may be the worst if you really think about it

This was in 2012 and he was talking about Romney
That was a tremendously condescending remark, as was the "you ain't black." Biden must have a very low opinion of the intelligence of black people.

I agree there is a trend of black men and women supporting R candidates. What I dont know is if it is due to Trump support, Biden dislike, or a general shift of party affiliation.

I noticed leading up to 2016 a lot of black people going sour on Hillary and the D's for the transparency of their pandering. A lot of "do you think we're stupid?" kinda responses. For example, the hot sauce incident

That was a tremendously condescending remark, as was the "you ain't black." Biden must have a very low opinion of the intelligence of black people.
This is the way all the white, liberal elite really think. Joe biden is just senile enough for it to come to the surface. They've enslaved black americans in such a way most don't even realize it. They're starting to become wise to it.

There is a real and growing tendency of African American men who have turned for Trump.
The Biden crime law is an excellent example. President Trump reformed one of Joe Biden's worst impulses- the needless incarceration of millions of black men and women for petty crimes.
No it's not. Don't lie to yourself.

This is hilarious. 😭😭😭😭😭

All I know is if I was black..... Biden would have pissed me off with his “you ain’t black” comment..... not to mention his jungle comments from the past
But you would have been fine having a POTUS that calls African countries sh*tholes and maintains that no country with a black leader is desirable?

Reactions: k-town_king
I noticed leading up to 2016 a lot of black people going sour on Hillary and the D's for the transparency of their pandering. A lot of "do you think we're stupid?" kinda responses. For example, the hot sauce incident
Makes sense. Rs pandering to me on small government and sensible spending have made me sour.

VN Store

Back