Bill Self should...

Both Pearl and Self will continue to be successful at their profession. I'm glad we've got the guy we've got, even if he was a rat.

Pearl has stated on numerous times he'd do it all over again.
yes he has, and he's also acknowledged the fact that he was D2 for so long was a result of that incident.

he knows what we all know......that incident set his career back, and he's going to be held to higher standard than some of his peers because of it.

the good news...he understands that, he gets it, and he doesn't seem to care what people outside the University of Tennessee think about the matter.

truth be told, i think he's paid his dues in full.

That's not totally off base. However, snitching in any form isn't something I have much respect for.

So. You don't have much respect for someone that will do the right thing even if there is a sizable personal cost involved.

That probably says as much about you as it does Pearl.

So. You don't have much respect for someone that will do the right thing even if there is a sizable personal cost involved.

That probably says as much about you as it does Pearl.
The fact you're taking up for a rat says all anyone ever needs to know about you.

Exactly. I get tired of hearing about all of Bruce's suffering. He cost Jimmy Collins the Illinois job.

I never really thought Bruce 'suffered' much. He was still making decent money at every school he's been to, doing what e loved. He was in coaching purgatory... If Jimmy Collins had accomplished what Pearl did at UWM or USI Collins probably would have moved on.

Either way, you've said it yourself you (and no one you know) thinks Dr. Tom Davis would have allowed cheating or lying of that sort to go on with their staff. You've also said that Illinois was widely thought to have been cheating. If you play with fire you have to know there's the chance you're gonna get burned.

I don't deal in hypotheticals that have zero chance of coming to pass.

Of course you don't. As privileged as your upbringing probably was, you've never watched your best friend bury their father at the expense of an udignified gang culture.

Of course you don't. As privileged as your upbringing probably was, you've never watched your best friend bury their father at the expense of an udignified gang culture.
Given that you know absolutely nothing about my upbringing, you would be wise to keep shut about it. Then again, asking wisdom from you is like asking blood from a stone.

The fact you're taking up for a rat says all anyone ever needs to know about you.

Well, I don't value results over truth and you obviously do. I won't lose any sleep over your opinion of me since, when it comes to morals, your opinion really doesn't mean squat.

VN Store

Back