Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

more what ifs?!? but?!?!

No..It wouldnt have changed anything..just like Facebook memes didn't do anything...Just like Macedonian content farmers didn't change anything..just like Russia didn't change anything. Pipe dream..you're living it bra..

Keep dreaming.
I believe if you completely write off the Russian involvement, with all the intelligence to the contrary gathered by our own agencies, you are just oblivious.

Reactions: newarkvol
I believe if you completely write off the Russian involvement, with all the intelligence to the contrary gathered by our own agencies, you are just oblivious.
I'm not saying Russia didn't try to interfere (they always do fyi). I am saying it didn't do anything to change the election results. Believing that a few Macedonian content farmers and facebook memes helped swing an election is pure folly. Just another left wing coping mechanism to rationalize their historic defeat.

Can you quote one intel source ( just one ) that says the Russian interference changed one single vote ?

A search brought up many articles, but I especially liked this one. Although you will most likely respond back that there is no "smoking gun" (i.e., a John Doe from Wisconsin that will go on record and say "My vote was infuenced"), I know for a fact that among my circle of friends and family, votes were influenced. To believe they weren't is akin to putting your head in the sand.
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It’s Now Undeniable

Arguably worse because he paid them off illegally so as to become President.
How did he pay them off illegally? Serious question?

Is it illegal to have a monetary settlement in exchange for ones silence? Courts do that all the time. Does it have to be done through the court system? Nothing done was a felony since no one was a public official. Did Cohen have access to campaign funds? I've heard no..hmm.

Bad press and a PR issue does not quite = impeachment or a crime.

A search brought up many articles, but I especially liked this one. Although you will most likely respond back that there is no "smoking gun" (i.e., a John Doe from Wisconsin that will go on record and say "My vote was infuenced"), I know for a fact that among my circle of friends and family, votes were influenced. To believe they weren't is akin to putting your head in the sand.

If a facebook meme made you decide on who to vote for maybe you shouldn't be voting.

References Mueller report but not the part where it said the actions had no impact on election results. Ok...

Comey and someone else can't remember who testified to Congress they didn't have proof of one vote being changed in any of the swing states, were they lying?

Define nothing for me. I'm guessing that yesterday's revelations will amount to something, maybe not an indictment - maybe no presidential perp walk but this will continue to bog down and mire Trump's presidency in perpetuity.
Why is obstructing the President for no other reason to obstruct a good thing then?

Why is obstructing the President for no other reason to obstruct a good thing then?

It's not. Intentional obstruction is horrible for the country with one exception.

Fiscal responsibility.

Then what are you complaining about?

Regardless of whether or not we think they should vote, many did. Not the majority, mind you, but enough to swing the electoral college.

If you can honestly say that another country influencing our democratic elections doesn't bother you, then we have very, very different ideas.

Regardless of whether or not we think they should vote, many did. Not the majority, mind you, but enough to swing the electoral college.

If you can honestly say that another country influencing our democratic elections doesn't bother you, then we have very, very different ideas.

It bothers me more that we allow people who can be influenced by memes to vote.

But no, I don't believe their actions had any measurable affect on our elections.

Reactions: volfanjustin

That's a myth. Of course they tried influencing our elections they didn't care who won they just wanted unrest which some in this country are providing them.

I'm sure this was meant to disparage me, but I actually agree with you.

I didn’t take it that way I think he just made a general statement that we prob all were thinking reading that article

What bothers me more is we act like this is new , that omg it’s Russia , that no other country does it to us , and we don’t do it to other countries . But I don’t like Hypocrisy

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back