Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

It wasn't the underlying Whitewater investigation that got him in impeachment trouble. It was an affair.

Same with Trump? Gets impeached but not convicted.

Just a thought.
What crime has he committed in office that is an impeachable offense?

Interesting question whether these payouts would have altered the outcome. Gotta believe there would have been some female Trump voters (especially religious mothers) that would have flipped if they had known he was cheating on his wife multiple times soon after she bore him a son.
I believe the story was out pre-election. The payoffs not so much.

Define nothing for me. I'm guessing that yesterday's revelations will amount to something, maybe not an indictment - maybe no presidential perp walk but this will continue to bog down and mire Trump's presidency in perpetuity.
Yes, because that is what is best for the country. <3% unemployment, tax rates slashed, going to win in renegotiating NAFTA.....things really suck for the country right now!

But but but but Trump!

Reactions: volfanjustin
If by unrest, you mean those who don't want to sit idly by while our president undermines positive gains by his predecessors and embarrasses the US on a global stage, then sure.
OK, now you have gone full retard, never go full retard.

I have been listening to financial news the last two days while driving and every commentator whether lib or con all agreed that both TARP and Barry's bail out by themselves did damage to the economy. The only thing that saved us from a real ****storm from Barry was the Fed. They all agree that Trump's financial policies have helped more than anything. Corp tax cuts being #1.

Edit: Seriously, is the **** editor not working anymore?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back