Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

lawgator1

It wasn't the underlying Whitewater investigation that got him in impeachment trouble. It was an affair.

Same with Trump? Gets impeached but not convicted.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Mick
It wasn't the underlying Whitewater investigation that got him in impeachment trouble. It was an affair.

Same with Trump? Gets impeached but not convicted.

Just a thought.

I think he'll be impeached if Dems take the house. Unless there's more, I doubt there are enough votes in the senate.

Reactions: Mick and TennTom
I think he'll be impeached if Dems take the house. Unless there's more, I doubt there are enough votes in the senate.
If he gets impeached for campaign finance violations, they need to go back and impeach all of his predecessors. Probably at least 40 of them.

Reactions: Obsessed
Arguably worse because he paid them off illegally so as to become President.

Interesting question whether these payouts would have altered the outcome. Gotta believe there would have been some female Trump voters (especially religious mothers) that would have flipped if they had known he was cheating on his wife multiple times soon after she bore him a son.

Interesting question whether these payouts would have altered the outcome. Gotta believe there would have been some female Trump voters (especially religious mothers) that would have flipped if they had known he was cheating on his wife multiple times soon after she bore him a son.
Yea, because the "grab em by the P***Y" tape worked so well...

more what ifs?!? but?!?!

No..It wouldnt have changed anything..just like Facebook memes didn't do anything...Just like Macedonian content farmers didn't change anything..just like Russia didn't change anything. Pipe dream..you're living it bra..

Keep dreaming.

If anything happens to Trump, VP Mike Pence is waiting in the wings to take over & keep Trump's agenda going as usual. Pence will keep America First at all cost just like Trump would.

I don't understand why loony left-wingnuts want Trump out as president. It must be the tweets from Trump that drives loony libs nuts.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
If anything happens to Trump, VP Mike Pence is waiting in the wings to take over & keep Trump's agenda going as usual. Pence will keep America First at all cost just like Trump would.

I don't understand why loony left-wingnuts want Trump out as president. The agenda will be the same.
That’s easy, he fights back. They hate all Rs but they can live with pansies like Bush McCain and Romney. They were used to running all over Rs and bashing them without any fighting back.

The left always forgets one very important thing , the voters saw the choices they had between Trump and Hills and decided Trump was the better choice . You can’t stand up on stage and tell the coal miners in the audience that you are going to shut them down then ask for their votes . Hillary is/was a horrible candidate she’s 0-2 for a reason . I hope she runs again , she’ll be 0-3 and we all get to watch her have a breakdown again . This time it’ll prob be because liberals just don’t know what a good presidential candidate looks like - Hillary probably 😂

LOL, LG struck a nerve.

Insults are coming fast and furious now.

What’s funny is he’s admitting that ultimately nothing is going to happen happen to Trump. Just like Clinton

Define nothing for me. I'm guessing that yesterday's revelations will amount to something, maybe not an indictment - maybe no presidential perp walk but this will continue to bog down and mire Trump's presidency in perpetuity.

Last edited:
Define nothing for me. I'm guessing that yesterday's revelations will amount to something, maybe not a indictment - maybe no presidential prep walk but this will continue to bog down and mire Trump's presidency in perpituity.

It will end the same way it did for Clinton.
Trump will continue on like nothing happened.....just like Clinton did.

I don't understand why loony left-wingnuts want Trump out as president. It must be the tweets from Trump that drives loony libs nuts.
It could because he is an unstable, petulant child.

Reactions: TNVolGirl

VN Store

Back