Big Kat Bryant commits

Either Big Kat doesn't like Steele or he really liked Felton, or he was fond of Uber-Nieds fast food delivery service!

And the hits keep coming

Not surprised. With the likelihood of penalties a transfer probably doesn't want to play under those conditions. I hope Steele can convince him to reconsider but it shouldn't be characterized as "the sky is falling". Players leaving or transfers changing their mind is the least of our worries. None of this is confirmed but we need a complete culture change anyway. I doubt we would have had a chance at him without Steele.

Not surprised. With the likelihood of penalties a transfer probably doesn't want to play under those conditions. I hope Steele can convince him to reconsider but it shouldn't be characterized as "the sky is falling". Players leaving or transfers changing their mind is the least of our worries. None of this is confirmed but we need a complete culture change anyway. I doubt we would have had a chance at him without Steele.
His high school coach was Shelton Felton so that didn’t help

maybe Gus can have a good season and get Auburn in a bowl game...he could win the rematch...
maybe Gus can have a good season and get Auburn in a bowl game...he could win the rematch...
Wouldn't THAT be an interesting matchup again?!? I think UCF would take them down again, just as they did in the 2018 Peach Bowl...but this time, Gus would be the victor!

Reactions: Sarms58
Wouldn't THAT be an interesting matchup again?!? I think UCF would take them down again, just as they did in the 2018 Peach Bowl...but this time, Gus would be the victor!

For Auburn to pay Gus to beat them in a bowl ? Yeah that would be funny but also sounds like something that would happen to us . Lol

VN Store

Back