Big Kat Bryant commits

I think it's clear to see one of 2 things is happening here in which everyone kinda has the ideal that is but don't know which one. Is it going to be Pruitt or Steele?

I could maybe get excited about this if we had a different coaching staff, but tbh I don't think any player(s) will make much of a difference with this staff.

Not trying to be negative, it's just how I feel. Can't see this team getting any better with this HC.
I love it when people say they are not trying to be negative while they are being negative. SMH

Great get. It will be nice to have a really good player that’s actually gotten some quality coaching elsewhere. Maybe the D will benefit.

I love it when people say they are not trying to be negative while they are being negative. SMH

It's my opinion bud. Fine, if it makes you feel any better I'll admit it. That's me being negative. But you know what? If Pruitt is the head coach here it honestly does not make a difference who transfers in or out. It's just the honest truth. He can't get it done.

I think it's clear to see one of 2 things is happening here in which everyone kinda has the ideal that is but don't know which one. Is it going to be Pruitt or Steele?
I think the whole "Steele was hired to replace Pruitt when he is fired" is just made up VN fiction. Steele is not qualified to be a HC. I think he is close to retirement and wants to come home and help UT, however he can.

VN Store

Back