Big Kat Bryant commits

I think it's clear to see one of 2 things is happening here in which everyone kinda has the ideal that is but don't know which one. Is it going to be Pruitt or Steele?
Well considering that in his announcement twit, he mentioned CJP and CDA and CSF and no mention of CKS I think it's pretty obvious. That's just my 2 cents 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: NEO
Not sure where he's at but it's not in Knoxville, he was kicked off team last year for domestic violence. It was reported in November he plead guilty to Domestic assault a class A misdemeanor. Hope he gets his life back on track I had always had high Hope for him.
I forgot about that, I just remember he got injured and the year before he had started coming on pretty good the back half of the 19 season. Yes he could have helped. At least we still got some guys, emerson needs to come on and Thomas. Also looking forward to see how Dominic Bailey has progressed. GBO!

Reactions: O.G.HomeGrownUTVOL
Well considering that in his announcement twit, he mentioned CJP and CDA and CSF and no mention of CKS I think it's pretty obvious. That's just my 2 cents 🤷🏻‍♂️
Right now nothing is for certain because nobody inside is talking with this investigation ongoing it could be said that Pruitt is not safe until he actually steps on the field and then it still could be in question. Until they come out and say it's over and announce the findings or whatever it doesn't matter what anyone says that is just the way it is when you have an ongoing investigation .

Never thought about the Steele angle but maybe he helped in this transfer! Looks like a positive addition to the staff and some good news we needed. YAY!

Reactions: butchna
At this point Pruitt is back...we just have to accept it and hope for the best. This transfer is good news. It's time to just start rooting for the team again and rooting on the new recruits and hope for more on the way. I'd like this investigation mess to be over with though. It's hanging over the program like an ominous dark cloud. Just wrap it up so we can all move on.

Never thought about the Steele angle but maybe he helped in this transfer! Looks like a positive addition to the staff and some good news we needed. YAY!
This time two weeks ago, he doesn’t pick us. Whatever’s different.

I think the whole "Steele was hired to replace Pruitt when he is fired" is just made up VN fiction. Steele is not qualified to be a HC. I think he is close to retirement and wants to come home and help UT, however he can.

Uh, nope. Nothing on VolNation is made up or fiction.

Reactions: VolNExile
Right now nothing is for certain because nobody inside is talking with this investigation ongoing it could be said that Pruitt is not safe until he actually steps on the field and then it still could be in question. Until they come out and say it's over and announce the findings or whatever it doesn't matter what anyone says that is just the way it is when you have an ongoing investigation .
Lol

I think the whole "Steele was hired to replace Pruitt when he is fired" is just made up VN fiction. Steele is not qualified to be a HC. I think he is close to retirement and wants to come home and help UT, however he can.

And JP was qualified to be a HC?

If hypothetically losing Wanya meant we could get this one, I'd make the trade in a heartbeat.

While he improved as a run blocker this season, I believe we all got real tired of seeing WM get beat time after time in pass pro. It got so bad, the coaches put #23 on him and made him be a blocking TE.

Last edited:
At this point Pruitt is back...we just have to accept it and hope for the best. This transfer is good news. It's time to just start rooting for the team again and rooting on the new recruits and hope for more on the way. I'd like this investigation mess to be over with though. It's hanging over the program like an ominous dark cloud. Just wrap it up so we can all move on.

Technically he could still be fired this year. Just much later.

VN Store

Back