Big Brother

Calipari can recruit the Nike summer camps, probably can't coach a lick anymore, his buyout is astronomical, Ticket Mitch can roll in that mess because the program is out of his hands since the Billy Gillespie fiasco
Yea he has been at a point where he can’t even get the recruits he wants anymore on top of not being able to coach. Oscar saved him from even more embarrassment this season

Last edited:
Tennesse is now officially Big Brother in both sports. Calapari is Garbage. Tennessee should be thankful to have a coach who can make in game changes. Cal should take notes from his daddy.

I appreciate a man knowing when to come and pay respects to his daddy. It’s awful big of you to admit that Rick Barnes is both a better man and better coach than his son, Cal.

I dont understand why some of these big name players dont see that Barnes is the better coach. Come to UT and get coached and get better. But i understand its all about getting to the league and getting paid. You can do that in Knoxville also.
Yea embarrassing loss in the first round but hey cal don’t care because he will still add another successful draft night to his resume. What a joke Kentucky has become. Pretty sure any coach can come to Kentucky and recruit a good team. Maybe not now that Cal has tarnished what Kentucky even used to stand for. I guarantee Rick Barnes would of destroyed that team tonight if he had Kentucky’s roster

I appreciate a man knowing when to come and pay respects to his daddy. It’s awful big of you to admit that Rick Barnes is both a better man and better coach than his son, Cal.
It’s actually very easy to do that. I love Kentucky not cal. But yes Rick Barnes is the better x and os coach for sure. I also lived in Tennessee my whole life so I like the vols.

Both sports? If you’re referring to football, Kentucky, at best, was on par with Tennessee head to head in our worst 10 year period.

Maybe you’re referring to a different sport

Both sports? If you’re referring to football, Kentucky, at best, was on par with Tennessee head to head in our worst 10 year period.

Maybe you’re referring to a different sport
I was saying that as in they have always been big brother in football now they are even big brother in basketball. Just a chance to trash calapari and give Tennessee its props. Take that 3 seed and shove it up the ncaas ***. I hope Tennessee wins the whole thing. Please not Auburn

I was saying that as in they have always been big brother in football now they are even big brother in basketball. Just a chance to trash calapari and give Tennessee its props. Take that 3 seed and shove it up the ncaas ***. I hope Tennessee wins the whole thing. Please not Auburn
Who knows what will happen, but UT playing lights out right now, we have a chance

Calipari can recruit the Nike summer camps, probably can't coach a lick anymore, his buyout is astronomical, Ticket Mitch can roll in that mess because the program is out of his hands since the Billy Gillespie fiasco
Problem for Cal is that recruits can get now money legally through the NIL. He and Worldwide Wes don’t have that advantage anymore. The playing field is more level.

VN Store

Back