Big Brother

A few bounces here and there and Cal could easily have 3. Sometimes the game just doesn't go your way. That's just the ncaa tourney.

I've always joked that I'd rather lose in the first round than the last game so I guess I can't complain. This team had no chance to win a title or beat legitimately good teams late in the tourney.

Down the stretch this team fell apart. Grady couldn't shoot, we have about 4 forwards who mostly just run around but can't shoot, defend, rebound at high level. No guard could be consistent. Washington, Wheeler, Mintz would have a good game here and there but I never trusted them in big games when it mattered. And when it mattered most pretty much everyone disappeared outside Oscar. For a team with multiple veterans it was sad to see.
Ik it really isn’t as bad as it seems. It’s really just the way the last few years have played out. Not using COVID as an excuse but I do think that made a few bad years seem even worse. You are right tho cal could have easily had a couple more titles. He just spoiled us his first five years. Something just doesn’t seem right with Cal lately. Not the losses but just the way he treats the program. I don’t think he throws games but it’s clear to see he doesn’t have that fire anymore. Very disappointing ending but I remember the years we had guards that could barely get the ball past half court. Ik things could be way worse. I just had to cool down since the game. Idk if cal really understands what Kentucky basketball means to us hillbilly fans. That’s what he acts like we are anyway.

A few bounces here and there and Cal could easily have 3. Sometimes the game just doesn't go your way. That's just the ncaa tourney.

I've always joked that I'd rather lose in the first round than the last game so I guess I can't complain. This team had no chance to win a title or beat legitimately good teams late in the tourney.

Down the stretch this team fell apart. Grady couldn't shoot, we have about 4 forwards who mostly just run around but can't shoot, defend, rebound at high level. No guard could be consistent. Washington, Wheeler, Mintz would have a good game here and there but I never trusted them in big games when it mattered. And when it mattered most pretty much everyone disappeared outside Oscar. For a team with multiple veterans it was sad to see.
And why didn’t Bryce or Damion get any playing time. There’s no way they couldn’t of gave us some kind of spark. Everyone besides Oscar was stinking it up. Did you see Bryces face after the game. He was just blank faced. Looked like he knew he could of helped them but wasn’t given a chance. Instead we just keep doing the same thing over. And from the eye test I would rather give Bryce damion ware and toppin minutes over keion. He just plays to timid and stiff. Let other guys have a chance to develop. Keion is a junior and still hasn’t made any progress

VN Store

Back