Big Brother

In all seriousness the injury to your guards really derailed the season. Also wth happened to Grady? He turned into a shell of himself. Terrible that Cal wasted Oscars dominant year
Yea Grady completely froze in the sec tournament and this one. Moment was to big for him. I still don’t see how Washington is in the first round. Besides the top ten draft pick that never seen the court cal has three players on the bench that would start for a lot of good teams. He would rather Grady stand in the corner and go 0-30 from three. Sometimes can’t you just sit a player and give the next man a chance? Guess not when the players tell the coach what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
I think even the ones that defend him no matter what will finally see what the other half has been preaching since 2015. The used car salesman gig is up now. Time to find a coach who doesn’t think he is bigger than the program. A Rick Barnes type of guy 🙂

Be careful for what you wish. They may come after Barnes. And he might be interested, like he was with ucla.

Who knows what will happen, but UT playing lights out right now, we have a chance
Playing as good as anyone in the country. Still need a little luck to win the whole thing but they have as good a chance as anybody. Maybe I’ll just throw a life long of loyalty to UK away and buy some bright orange gear until the itialian mobster is fired. I actually already have a few Tennessee shirts on hand so may be a easy transition

Be careful for what you wish. They may come after Barnes. And he might be interested, like he was with ucla.
Hey I’ll take it. He’s a better coach and he doesn’t disrespect the university. It’s not even that we haven’t won like we want to it’s how cal acts like the nba is more important than the university and the tradition. I think he might get humbled for this one tho. Kentucky was Kentucky before cal. I’ll take a couple down years for a new coach to get going. I mean we are already having down years as it is what would it hurt. Only thing making this better is my home state is looking like the best team in the nation. Go vols

Playing as good as anyone in the country. Still need a little luck to win the whole thing but they have as good a chance as anybody. Maybe I’ll just throw a life long of loyalty to UK away and buy some bright orange gear until the itialian mobster is fired. I actually already have a few Tennessee shirts on hand so may be a easy transition

Come to Jesus and the Volunteers, son. Welcome aboard.

I can send you something.

Yea Grady completely froze in the sec tournament and this one. Moment was to big for him. I still don’t see how Washington is in the first round. Besides the top ten draft pick that never seem the court cal has three players on the bench that would start for a lot of good teams. He would rather Grady stand in the corner and go 0-30 from three. Sometimes can’t you just sit a player and give the next man a chance? Guess not when the players tell the coach what to do
Grady was killing it earlier in the season and lit us up in Lexington but was ice cold in the SEC tourney and again tonight. Has he been injured or just in a bit of a slump? Ky is a different team with Grady raining 3’s.

I’m done ranting tho. Barnes owns cal. Tennessee is the better team. Point blank period. Last question tho as Tennessee fans how’s does it feel to still have a college program to root for and not a nba g league warm up team

Reactions: feathersax
He defended him to no end a few days ago can’t Wait to see how he spins this

Dude, it’s March Madness. Losses like this happen. And they can even happen to Kentucky. Kentucky had a decent season and didn’t play their best game today. St. Peter’s came to play and made the plans they needed down the stretch.

Once every body gets their emotions out, it’s not going to seem that bad. This has happened to a lot of good teams, and it’s what makes the tourney so much fun.

sister Jean anyone?

Dude, it’s March Madness. Losses like this happen. And they can even happen to Kentucky. Kentucky had a decent season and didn’t play their best game today. St. Peter’s came to play and made the plans they needed down the stretch.

Once every body gets their emotions out, it’s not going to seem that bad. This has happened to a lot of good teams, and it’s what makes the tourney so much fun.

sister Jean anyone?

Rationalize it all you want but they should never lose to a 15 seed. You do realize how rare that is, right?

VN Store

Back