Better Call Saul

Ya know I’ve always just assumed she cuts him loose and have never even considered her getting killed.
I haven’t even conceded that their personal relationship is over when the Breaking Bad timeline begins.

Although unless I’m forgetting a big detail we never really see much of Saul’s personal life in BB. I suppose it’s possible they’re still together when he has to disappear but that seems unlikely.

Reactions: StarRaider
The funny part about Norris being back is back when BCS was announced he was asked about reprising his role as Hank and he had kind of a condescending reply. He was staring on Under the Dome and he replied something like "I don't think they'll want me going back to do that little show." I don't think he was being funny either. And here are, he's back. BCS is a critical hit and Under the Dome has canceled not long after BCS debuted.

The funny part about Norris being back is back when BCS was announced he was asked about reprising his role as Hank and he had kind of a condescending reply. He was staring on Under the Dome and he replied something like "I don't think they'll want me going back to do that little show." I don't think he was being funny either. And here are, he's back. BCS is a critical hit and Under the Dome has canceled not long after BCS debuted.
It was originally intended to be a 30 minute sitcom...I don’t blame him.

Ya know I’ve always just assumed she cuts him loose and have never even considered her getting killed.

SPOILERY ALERT:

Saul was comic relief on Breaking Bad (for the most part), but in BCS, he is starting down a very dark road, and still has her in his life. I thought her death might make him finally throw away "Jimmy", but it appears it's more to do with his brother. The way it looks now, the loss of Kim will be part of the carnage that has already occurred. I don't see her following him down this path much longer.

Reactions: Caculator
So much for that DEA CI angle. Hank got played by Lalo. When first introduced, I thought Lalo was going to be a hammed up cheesy version of Tuco. Turning out to be the most cunning and wily of the Salamanca’s.

Reactions: jakez4ut
The Wire vs. Breaking Bad trending on Twitter. (Greatest show ever)

VN Store

Back