Best Saban thing that could ever happen!!!

So who are these fans clamoring for? Smart, Urban, Fleck, Mullins

Class of 93.. I guess he magically forgot the 90's. Bama is 154-22 from 2007-2019, that is in 12 years.
If you look the 12 years before that 1994-2006 Bama is 97-62. That is a 57 more wins and 40 less losses.
They need to be thankful, Bama hasn't seen less then 10 wins since 2007
Lol that guy was on the student government at UT. You guys are hook line and sinker rn

Reactions: 08Vol
That's hilarious. Most of them are bandwagon fans anyway. True story, I've never met a Bama fan that can name the coach before Saban without Google.

Last edited:
That's hilarious. Most of them are bandwagon fans anyway. True story, I've never met a Bama fan that can name the coach before without Google.

I work with a guy that is a "Bama" fan, he has no idea any of football history. Just Saban and Bear.
I love UT, but I'm also a football fan, if you can't name more then 3 coaches for just your team are you really a fan or just riding the win train.
I not trying to undercut anyone's fandom with that, but I don't understand being a fan and literally knowing nothing about your team.

If you have seen some of the posts from Bama fans wanting to fire Saban.
Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know there’s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!

You might want to post when your not hitting the pipe, just sayin

I work with a guy that is a "Bama" fan, he has no idea any of football history. Just Saban and Bear.
I love UT, but I'm also a football fan, if you can't name more then 3 coaches for just your team are you really a fan or just riding the win train.
I not trying to undercut anyone's fandom with that, but I don't understand being a fan and literally knowing nothing about your team.
That's a bandwagon fan 100%. If they don't even mention Stallings who won a NC while managing a 70+ win % then there is no other explanation.

Last edited:
There are Bama fans that want to fire Saban? None with an IQ over 60.

Anyone even slightly mad at him will be lauding his gamesmanship when that LSU game earns them a first round bye and an off week instead of playing Georgia before the Playoff.

Well there's the problem. You're assuming any Bama fan has an IQ over 60. You never can predict the actions of an inbred, toothless Bammer.

Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know there’s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!
you are not a registered voter are you? good, lets keep it that way. the bus to fantasy island leaves in 30 minutes.

Yeaaaaah! Whooooooo! Let’s doooo it! Yessss! Hooray for us!!!!

Today is the 244 th Birthday of my beloved United States Marine Corps. I haven't cracked a beer yet, but you, my friend...wow!
If a Dad of a Marine Harrier pilot may say, "Semper Fi"; There! I said it!

All Bama has to do in the BIG GAMES run the ball in the first half Nick has gotton away from running the ball and keeping these high powered offense's of the field but he thinks he got to show of his QB to NFL scouts he might hurt the feelings of the QB FAMILY if he got back to running the football.

Seeing this fanbase, mostly filled with ignorant gumps and bandwagoneers from out of state, completely go down in flames will be the best thing I've ever personally witnessed.

I don't think it's this year, but I feel it in the air. It's soon.

VN Store

Back