Best Saban thing that could ever happen!!!

Only a few unfortunately

For the record, Saban does not have a buyout. He says if he screws up they can fire him. One of the few things I respect about him.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If you have seen some of the posts from Bama fans wanting to fire Saban.
Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know thereā€™s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!
This right here is funny as hell.

Reactions: Gillimus
Saban should give them what they are asking for and quit. Those gumps deserve the 15 years of purgatory they are going to get after Saban leaves, might as well go ahead and get it started.

If you have seen some of the posts from Bama fans wanting to fire Saban.
Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know thereā€™s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!

Roll another one...Just like the other one....
Donā€˜t bogart my friend...

GO VOLS

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Bama fans are morons.

I sincerely hope that the LSU game is the beginning of the end of Alabamsā€™s Reign of supremacy in the SEC. Iā€™m too pragmatic to begin to believe it....all the same I hope it to be true.

Class of 93.. I guess he magically forgot the 90's. Bama is 154-22 from 2007-2019, that is in 12 years.
If you look the 12 years before that 1994-2006 Bama is 97-62. That is a 57 more wins and 40 less losses.
They need to be thankful, Bama hasn't seen less then 10 wins since 2007

Reactions: 08Vol and tnvols72
There are Bama fans that want to fire Saban? None with an IQ over 60.

Anyone even slightly mad at him will be lauding his gamesmanship when that LSU game earns them a first round bye and an off week instead of playing Georgia before the Playoff.

Are there any?

I thought I was a ā€œthinkerā€.......I was wrong. Some folks really dig deep and think even deeper.

Reactions: DougVol
I canā€™t wait to see which coach makes the dumbest career move in history after Nick retires and they decide its a good idea to follow him as head coach of Alabama .

Class of 93.. I guess he magically forgot the 90's. Bama is 154-22 from 2007-2019, that is in 12 years.
If you look the 12 years before that 1994-2006 Bama is 97-62. That is a 57 more wins and 40 less losses.
They need to be thankful, Bama hasn't seen less then 10 wins since 2007
I fully support his opinion. I think the best move Alabama can make is to fire Nick Saban and elevate Butch Jones to the top spot. Who needs National Championships when you can be champions of life!

Reactions: C1500 and 0nelilreb
Only a few unfortunately

For the record, Saban does not have a buyout. He says if he screws up they can fire him. One of the few things I respect about him.

If Saban is represented by Jimmy Sexton (and I assume he is) there is no way in the world there isn't a buyout clause. Jimmy's gotta make bank, too!

VN Store

Back