Best Saban thing that could ever happen!!!

Alex10

There are Bama fans that want to fire Saban? None with an IQ over 60.

Anyone even slightly mad at him will be lauding his gamesmanship when that LSU game earns them a first round bye and an off week instead of playing Georgia before the Playoff.
Are there any bama fans with an IQ over 60?

FiremedicVOL127

If you have seen some of the posts from Bama fans wanting to fire Saban.
Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know there’s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!
You forgot the part where Bama promotes Butch to HBC.....

NEVolFan

Ima dude playing a dude..
Bama has to pay Saban 10 million a year for however many years. Pruitt talks him into coming here as in intern while he draws his check. I know there’s no way in hell this would ever happen but it would be an awesome payback!!!!
.... and Butch comes along as Sabans assistant. There, fantasy is complete.

jerrync

Sounds just like TN VOL fans! ;) GO VOLS......

TennesseeTarheel

Sorry, but, this IS my day job.
Yeah, but Saban says he's got to bring along his personal valet, and Butch gets his parking spot back.

VN Store

Sponsors