Basillo: Lane Kiffin wants to come home

Would Kiffin accept the job if offered?

• Yes

Votes: 124 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 23.5%

• Total voters
I can see him doing the same thing to Ole Miss as he did to us.

If he is advocating himself for the job at UT, he hasn't changed. He's done it before (to us), apparently would be willing to do it again (to Ole Miss). Why wouldn't he do it a 3rd time (us again), if we hired him away from Mississippi?

That's not even mentioning the shady crap he and his staff pulled on us as they were heading out the door.

It's like an ex who who left for one of your buddies, then did it again to another guy later on. Would you give her another chance when she realizes you were better than them in the first place? Have a little dignity. . .

Except this time she’s 10 years fatter and has children

Reactions: 08Vol and Honky
I was all for Lane last time, not feeling it so much this time around. I believe White has a short list already and I would be very surprised if Lane Kiffin was in it.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
No. Lane has made it very clear he left and the grass was not greener. Often says he would do things differently now and would've never left.
Not advocating one way or the other (would be surprised if Lane makes it back to UT) but I saw the interview where he CLEARLY states the biggest mistake he's ever made careerwise was leaving Tennessee. I mean thats obvious to even the most causal observer (now would he have had us on probation IDK?). I would hope he would not do that to Ole Miss because we remember how it felt but who knows.

Reactions: Honky
I can see him doing the same thing to Ole Miss as he did to us.

If he is advocating himself for the job at UT, he hasn't changed. He's done it before (to us), apparently would be willing to do it again (to Ole Miss). Why wouldn't he do it a 3rd time (us again), if we hired him away from Mississippi?

That's not even mentioning the shady crap he and his staff pulled on us as they were heading out the door.

It's like an ex who who left for one of your buddies, then did it again to another guy later on. Would you give her another chance when she realizes you were better than them in the first place? Have a little dignity. . .
Exactly. Short memories forget the character of this guy.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
After a nasty divorce with his 4th wife, a guy starts thinking his first wife is looking pretty hot. I bet things work out great!

VN Store

Back