Basevols ranked 24th this week

Baseball America not having us ranked is lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous, egregious and preposterous........
kramer-teeth-the-abstinence-seinfeld.jpg

Not ranked in the updated Baseball America polls. Texas Tech moved up from #4 to #2.
Baseball America Top 25 Feb 24

We are ranked #24 in D1Baseball, but interestingly, Texas Tech moved up from 6 to 5 in that poll. Also interesting is the Baseball America description "...Tech set out to prove itself against tougher competition ... and it did so by going 2-1 in the Round Rock Classic." and goes on to discuss how well they did in their 2nd and 3rd game while just barely mentioning their loss in the first game. We kicked their butts in a game that wasn't that close, and they move up in 2 polls and UT barely cracks the list in one. Well, hopefully the team will use this as bulletin board material. I actually think the polls are trying to keep the number of SEC teams down because there are so many. If our pitching keeps up, we will continue climbing. GBO.

G16 for midweek. Even if there is a basketball game with the games starting at 4:30 they are not taking up money yet. Sometimes you have to go to the second floor to park but very rarely. Of you can park in the parking lot beind right field but the way they are hitting it I would park way up to the right behind hitting facility.

I think one of the most impressive things about this start to me is the fact that we are doing it without our best pitcher and projected top 10 pick. Add him back and this team gets even better

Crochet hasn't thrown a pitch and our preseason All American OF is batting .100. When Crochet is back and Soularie returns to form (as we know he will), this team will really be scary. And that's not even considering the return of Cam Sewell.

Crochet hasn't thrown a pitch and our preseason All American OF is batting .100. When Crochet is back and Soularie returns to form (as we know he will), this team will really be scary. And that's not even considering the return of Cam Sewell.
Crochet and Sewell coming back will be huge. Any idea what’s up with Heflin?

Reactions: volfan__18
D1Baseball has the Vols at 20th this week. The three other undefeated schools in the Top 25 (Florida, UCLA and NC State) are all in the Top 10. I don't think that we have a Top 10 resume so far, per se, but I find it kind of laughable that UT isn't in the Top 15.

VN Store

Back