Bang Shootie conversation

Miroku Japanese Browning. I have not checked serial # but am guessing late 90s. The seller did not have the case/box and only had a mismatched set of chokes, so it was a good price. He was going to put it on Armslist later today so I felt like I had to make a quick decision.
My grandfather ordered a bolt Browning A-Bolt.22-250 when I was maybe 10 and he was horrified that it wasn't made in Ogden. So for 30+ years I've had in my head that 'real' Browning's are from Ogden or FN.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
does anyone make an o/u in the US these days? I assume the Ruger Red Label was made here but the latest iteration did not last long, supposedly because they were losing money. Probably would have been a good one to snatch up when those were available.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I know someone that may or may not be in possession of this pristine fired 3 times stickers still on the barrel full set of 5 chokes with travel case and velvet sleeves shotie.
Hmm… I sense the previous assertion that it was no longer available may not have been accurate.

Hmm… I sense the previous assertion that it was no longer available may not have been accurate.
I believe that the person that was doing the searches may or may not have done a thorough job in looking. This person also may or may not have had help from an expert searcher in the process.

Reactions: Tin Man
I believe that the person that was doing the searches may or may not have done a thorough job in looking. This person also may or may not have had help from an expert searcher in the process.
You gonna invite me over for a little target practice, sign flashing at flyovers, and tippling at dusk? 😎

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Went to the range on my lunch break and put 35 rounds through my SP100. I’m becoming accustomed to this revolver and had a tighter over all grouping from 7, 10, 15, and 20 yards.

Reactions: Smokey X
I asked this in the other thread but some here might know

I’ve encountered a Ruger 1. It’s chambered in 244 special.
Wtf is 244 special? I’ve heard of 244 Remington, which is also 6mm Remington. So….is 244 special actually 244 Remington?

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I asked this in the other thread but some here might know

I’ve encountered a Ruger 1. It’s chambered in 244 special.
Wtf is 244 special? I’ve heard of 244 Remington, which is also 6mm Remington. So….is 244 special actually 244 Remington?

first time I heard of it....I found this article that compares 243 to 244 rifle and it apparently had some advantages over the 243 due to the twist....but looked on every ammo chart that I can find or read and it isn't listed anywhere....

Gunfight Friday: .243 vs. .244

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back