Bang Shootie conversation

Been thinking bout doing this the past couple years when running. When I started back this year in July, decided to start. Had everything & it works well. Sits tight above my waist at my left elbow & the holster can slide around the belt if needed. Holster was a little tight & was a little slow getting it out at first but its fine now. Practicing pulling it while running & at home has helped.
No direct reason to start carrying it. There are a couple isolated areas on my course that have me out there by myself. There’s a lot of idiots out there now raised by idiots that have zero respect.
Call this one the purple people eater

View attachment 385169
cute

I scrub them with a brillo pad and put them in the dishwasher.
Fill your iron skillet with warm soapy water and clean your guns in it. Two birds one stone.

View attachment 385196
This^^!! Put all my heaters in cast iron skillets filled with soap & water & bake em in the oven at 425 for 2 hours. When done I take everthing out of the skillets, drain what waters left & since oven is fired off I make a couple pones of korn bread in the same skillets. Gun oil & gun powder makes the korn bread rightly seasoned

This^^!! Put all my heaters in cast iron skillets filled with soap & water & bake em in the oven at 425 for 2 hours. When done I take everthing out of the skillets, drain what waters left & since oven is fired off I make a couple pones of korn bread in the same skillets. Gun oil & gun powder makes the korn bread rightly seasoned
tenor (18).gif

2 hours won't even get the water hot!

Been thinking bout doing this the past couple years when running. When I started back this year in July, decided to start. Had everything & it works well. Sits tight above my waist at my left elbow & the holster can slide around the belt if needed. Holster was a little tight & was a little slow getting it out at first but its fine now. Practicing pulling it while running & at home has helped.
No direct reason to start carrying it. There are a couple isolated areas on my course that have me out there by myself. There’s a lot of idiots out there now raised by idiots that have zero respect.
Call this one the purple people eater

View attachment 385169
I aint ever been jacked on the treadmill. just sayin...

Reactions: Guest
Miroku Japanese Browning. I have not checked serial # but am guessing late 90s. The seller did not have the case/box and only had a mismatched set of chokes, so it was a good price. He was going to put it on Armslist later today so I felt like I had to make a quick decision.

Miroku Japanese Browning. I have not checked serial # but am guessing late 90s. The seller did not have the case/box and only had a mismatched set of chokes, so it was a good price. He was going to put it on Armslist later today so I felt like I had to make a quick decision.
How much do you want for it?
Since we’re related, I should get a discount

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Think a couple may enjoy This. After fishing yesterday, me and my buddy shot a couple of his guns at his house. We both have a .22 cal pellet gun, and he brought it over here. We were outside shooting my burn barrel with them, and my wife thought we were shooting the gas tank because of the pinging sounds 🤣

VN Store

Back