Bama will beat LSU

I saw today one of the talking heads on CBS Sports said Tua is nowhere near 100%

Update: link After viewing Tua Tagovailoa practice this week, Gary Danielson shares assessment of Alabama QB: ‘He’s not 100 percent’
Well that definitely means Tua is fine. Listening to Danielson in Saturdays is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

That aside, LSU just doesn’t beat Bama. Saban and Bama has been hearing all year about LSU and how their offense is so much better. LSU is now even ranked ahead of Bama. Saban has something ready for this week and Bama wins. They also cover the 6 point spread. All this is predicated on Tua playing of course. That 63.5 O/U will be an easy over too.

Just saw the sign on GameDay that reads 'Tua's Butt Is Butter' and I'm trying to figure out if that means what I think it does.

If Tua sux remainder of year, then Titans can take him with the #8 pick in draft.

win win

Tired of the "Game of the Century" crap...... Play the game already.

Neither team is the best this century anyway, so how can it be "The Game"

Geaux Tigers!

1. Bama loses to LSU
2. Bama doesn’t make the playoffs
3. Bammers get angry and call for Saban to be fired.
4. Saban doesn’t feel supported and leaves for FSU and $20 Million
5. Butch Jones is promoted to Bama Head Coach
6. Downfall of Bama is started and everlasting

1. Bama loses to LSU
2. Bama doesn’t make the playoffs
3. Bammers get angry and call for Saban to be fired.
4. Saban doesn’t feel supported and leaves for FSU and $20 Million
5. Butch Jones is promoted to Bama Head Coach
6. Downfall of Bama is started and everlasting

If Bama could lose and miss the playoffs.........A0E9FCFF-5020-4B9E-87C9-1AB66B22F025.gif

TV broadcast just put up one of those "Team-component adv-disadvantage" charts for UAT- LSU.

Funny, there was no check-mark next to Gumpaloosa for "Refs" :p

Watching this game for the officiating. Curious as to who the conference wants in the SECCG.

Reactions: joevol33
There's that damned "Elephant-Raped-By-A-Telephone-Pole" noise again....... bleahhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

Reactions: Plecoptera
If Tua plays I think Bama beats them. Game may not live up to the hype, but I hope it does.

VN Store

Back