Bama will beat LSU

Tua will not play. LSU wins in a low scoring game.

We will have no idea what Orgeron says in the post game interview.

Bama will still make the playoffs with one loss and no appearance in the SEC championship game.
When LSU wins hopefully Auburn will upset Alabama and knock them into the Orange,Sugar or Cotton Bowls.

Dispel the aura around all that winning? Nuclear bomb maybe, but certainly not one loss. However, LSU does have the offense to compete with Bama this year. Defensively, LSU is comparable as well. The game should come down to the coaching on each side. Should be a great one.

Dispel the aura around all that winning? Nuclear bomb maybe, but certainly not one loss. However, LSU does have the offense to compete with Bama this year. Defensively, LSU is comparable as well. The game should come down to the coaching on each side. Should be a great one.

I mean it wouldn’t negate the success they have had but it would show that a decline is happening.

Didn't LSU give up 30 plus to candy?

I really couldn’t care less about this game. The conference leadership in Birmingham got what they wanted and it includes Bama, again.

I guess I would be glad if LSU wins but if they don’t then meh, it’s status quo.

I'm feeling LSU by 20. Nick Saben immediately retires after the game and Bama promotes Butch Jones as interim HC.
With Tennessee's luck Nick Satan would retire and they would hire Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney:rolleyes:

This one is more intriguing to me than any of the last few years. That Alabama defense isn’t what it used to be and neither is the LSU offense. Years past we knew Alabama would probably win this game off their defense, don’t think you can say that this year. I’d go 55/45 in favor of Alabama just because it’s at home. Maybe 60/40. I want LSU to win the game but they’re gonna have to slow down them WRs. Obviously key to Alabama winning is Tua. If he is truly healthy I think they will probably win but I’m not so sure that ankle is going to be 100%. We’ll find out quick if LSU hits him early.

With Tennessee's luck Nick Satan would retire and they would hire Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney:rolleyes:
Money talks but if I was Dabo I’m staying put at Clemson. If it’s me, I don’t know that I want to be the 2nd man after Saban. No way you can possibly live up to those expectations after him. I’d rather be the guy after that guy. They will fall off after Saban. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t think I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Money talks but if I was Dabo I’m staying out at Clemson. If it’s me, I don’t know that I want to be the 2nd man after Saban. No way you can possibly live up to those expectations after him. I’d rather be the guy after that guy. They will fall off after Saban. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t think I am.

Dabo ain't leaving Clemson. He built it from the ground up. It's now a top job, way easier conference, and Clemson will match whatever Bama offers. Dabo sees Clemson as a home more than his old school, that's for sure.

Money talks but if I was Dabo I’m staying put at Clemson. If it’s me, I don’t know that I want to be the 2nd man after Saban. No way you can possibly live up to those expectations after him. I’d rather be the guy after that guy. They will fall off after Saban. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t think I am.
Yeah Dabo at Alabama would probably be like Ray Perkins at Alabama 1983-1986.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Dabo ain't leaving Clemson. He built it from the ground up. It's now a top job, way easier conference, and Clemson will match whatever Bama offers. Dabo sees Clemson as a home more than his old school, that's for sure.
That’s what I’m saying. I wouldn’t leave Clemson for those reasons mentioned as well as the expectations at Alabama, a good coach isn’t afraid of expectations and embraces them but that’s honestly a lateral move and a dumb one if anything.

Don't know if he'd leave or not. Agree ACC is a much better place to coach against than the SEC. But it's not like Clemson has never had success. They had some top teams in the 80's-early 90's. They just languished for about a decade and a half... a la UT.

VN Store

Back