Bama game looks a bit daunting

I know it won’t happen but it would be so TN to get blown out by Kentucky and the beat someone like Bama
Anything is possible I suppose, but I can’t see that happening! Always pray for a miracle though

I’m expecting to see my first 100 point football score . Proud to be witnessing this historic event

I say we go straight field position....quick kick on first down, play prevent defense and try to keep them under 100

34 points and 500 yards in 3 quarters against UGA's vaunted D.

It will be more competitive than people think if Tn hasn't completely given up. Bama gets up for big games and they don't see Tn as a big game anymore. Their defense still isn't that good. Their offense is the problem.

Yeah back then it didn't seem to matter where either team was ranked. You always knew the 3rd Saturday in October was going to be an absolute dog fight. I can't remember the last game recently where that was the case. I don't think very many of the current players really understand the importance and history of this one single game every fall to the fans. I'm tired of watching. We can't field a team to play a full 4 quarters of football. It just doesn't happen. They are not inspired and don't GAF. It's tiresome to watch

Last years game was absolutely a dogfight until JG went rogue and the officials stepped in.

Reactions: igotworms
I’m not watching unless they announce Bailey is playing - then even when it looks bad at least you’d know it’s the start of a new era.

I would think it would be better to have JG get the beat down rather than their future QB. Just a thought.

Daunting? Jeeves could you get my set of tails and top hat ready for high tea?

Vols will lose by 40+ to Bama, Vols won’t even put up a fight, especially after giving up against KY at home
I will never support a Vol team that gives up, never!
Losers give up!

VN Store

Back