Bama game looks a bit daunting

GVol1966

After we lost to UGA I was assured by many on this forum that it wasn’t b/c our offense was bad but b/c UGA had the best defense in the country. They assured me that UGA’s defense would completely shut down Bama’s offense.
You need to learn to ignore the optimist on here. They are delusional.

howie87

After we lost to UGA I was assured by many on this forum that it wasn’t b/c our offense was bad but b/c UGA had the best defense in the country. They assured me that UGA’s defense would completely shut down Bama’s offense.
Just quoting this so people have to read it twice...

SKBubba

Will CBS still broadcast the game at 3:30? Bet they are regretting that. If they go forward with it, I guess Danielson and that other guy will be having a lot of fun at our expense.

malibuvol

Gave up 564 yards and 41 points...We'll be alright...:p

2xVol

Only way the game will be watchable is if we make it a shootout a la ole miss. Can’t try to control the clock against that offense anyways. But what do you think the odds are that CJP oks that gameplan? And what are the odds that he starts the only quarterback on the roster capable of executing on it?

MurphyVol

Socially distancing from the win column
Only way the game will be watchable is if we make it a shootout a la ole miss. Can’t try to control the clock against that offense anyways. But what do you think the odds are that CJP oks that gameplan? And what are the odds that he starts the only quarterback on the roster capable of executing on it?
Shootout...
maxresdefault.jpg

VN Store

Sponsors