Bama game looks a bit daunting

After we lost to UGA I was assured by many on this forum that it wasn’t b/c our offense was bad but b/c UGA had the best defense in the country. They assured me that UGA’s defense would completely shut down Bama’s offense.
You need to learn to ignore the optimist on here. They are delusional.

Reactions: 08Vol
Would spank us with Bailey at QB... but I do hope a change is made. This should be treated as a throw away season. Let's get the young guys some experience.
Said that a while back and got flamed.. 😎

The only way we hold them to under 54 points is if Saban's heart grows three sizes that day when confronted with his former lackey.

Reactions: jvol1
The only way we hold them to under 54 points is if Saban's heart grows three sizes that day when confronted with his former lackey.
Or maybe if all the coaches have COVID-19 but Botch, and then they only beat us by 45

Reactions: sona
After we lost to UGA I was assured by many on this forum that it wasn’t b/c our offense was bad but b/c UGA had the best defense in the country. They assured me that UGA’s defense would completely shut down Bama’s offense.

Just quoting this so people have to read it twice...

Will CBS still broadcast the game at 3:30? Bet they are regretting that. If they go forward with it, I guess Danielson and that other guy will be having a lot of fun at our expense.

Reactions: mpfvol
Gave up 564 yards and 41 points...We'll be alright...:p

Only way the game will be watchable is if we make it a shootout a la ole miss. Can’t try to control the clock against that offense anyways. But what do you think the odds are that CJP oks that gameplan? And what are the odds that he starts the only quarterback on the roster capable of executing on it?

Only way the game will be watchable is if we make it a shootout a la ole miss. Can’t try to control the clock against that offense anyways. But what do you think the odds are that CJP oks that gameplan? And what are the odds that he starts the only quarterback on the roster capable of executing on it?
Shootout...
maxresdefault.jpg

VN Store

Back