Bama bias

I used to think this was nothing but some made up complaint by fans but I have become convinced that Bama absolutely gets calls, especially at home. I’m watching the Bama vs Arky game and the Hogs are getting completed hosed on several calls, especially on pass interference and goal line calls. It’s absurdly obvious, and something needs to be done.

Agree or not?
I don’t think they can get enough help from the officials to beat GA

I used to think this was nothing but some made up complaint by fans but I have become convinced that Bama absolutely gets calls, especially at home. I’m watching the Bama vs Arky game and the Hogs are getting completed hosed on several calls, especially on pass interference and goal line calls. It’s absurdly obvious, and something needs to be done.

Agree or not?
Saw that too. First half.

The SEC offices need to be located where Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee meet spanning all three states.

Refs should have to give post game interviews and every game should be automatically audited. Cameras and hot mics on every official all game.

Add in some tech to double check every play in real-time and maybe we’ll have less corruption .
They could move it to Chattanooga 😀

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
The very first 3rd down of the game today, Bama RB didn’t make the 35. He made the 34 1/2 but the refs gave them the spot and first down.

Just the opposite happens to the visitors. You better get at least 10 1/2 yards if you want the first down.

Agree or not?

I only watched 5 minutes of their game and that was my exact takeaway. There also should have been a targeting called on Bama and it wasn't even reviewed and also there wasn't anything mentioned by the announcers. It was extremely one sided for Bama.

I don’t like the way the SEC protects the potential playoff teams, but the PAC-12 shows what happens when a conference doesn’t go out of its way to protect their top teams. No PAC-12 team has made the playoffs for four years in a row, which will grow to 5 this season. Not sure they had a deserving team each year, but I would have expected the officials to “help” Oregon today. Now, Oregon got their butt kicked and maybe their wasn’t a way to help them that much. If a similar late season situation had occurred in the SEC, there is no way the league would have let the potential playoff team lose the game. There is way too much money at stake in the process. Since 2015, only the SEC and the ACC have a had a team in every playoff. The SEC had two teams in the playoffs in 2018.

Reactions: Alto1
It was ridiculous when the ARK RBs entire body (not just the ball) was in the end zone and the booth had to make them review it to give ARK the score. I've never seen a more obvious TD not awarded by refs on the field.

Reactions: wmcovol
Unbelievably paid off refs.Even the play by play announced and the announcers ex-ref said that they could not believe their eyes at the calls and ball placement.Crooked.as.a bad mountain road.

I was the same way OP. it’s crazy how Bama always gets the good calls in every single game. Eventually it just became so obvious that I had to start believing it, even though I didn’t want to. It makes me sick

I do agree Chattanooga would be a great location. But, the state of Alabama would pay every penny they could beg, borrow, or steal to keep it out of the state of TN. JMHO I do think it should be in a central location. But, where would central be? They have added Texas and OU. Next thing you know UCLA and SC will be trying to get into the SEC. Just how far west can they go and still call it the SOUTHEASTERN conference?

VN Store

Back