Bama bias

This is way I stopped watching sec games not involving Tennessee nor will I watch the sec network except when Tennessee is on until something is done about the bias

Reactions: onevol74
gDPOmqq.gif
It’s been that way.

Sankey loves Bama.
yep

Reactions: feathersax
The SEC offices need to be located where Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee meet spanning all three states.

Refs should have to give post game interviews and every game should be automatically audited. Cameras and hot mics on every official all game.

Add in some tech to double check every play in real-time and maybe we’ll have less corruption .
Chattanooga?

I used to think this was nothing but some made up complaint by fans but I have become convinced that Bama absolutely gets calls, especially at home. I’m watching the Bama vs Arky game and the Hogs are getting completed hosed on several calls, especially on pass interference and goal line calls. It’s absurdly obvious, and something needs to be done.

Agree or not?
It is painfully obvious the calls and no calls for Alabama. Theirs a reason why refs don’t get held accountable for terrible officiating. Because the sec keeps their big money teams going to the playoffs. They don’t wanna risk having Alabama lose .

OP I agree. It has been that way for a long time. They need to move the SEC headquarters to Atlanta. It is impossible to do anything in Alabama football-wise and it not get corrupted. They think that is just the way things are supposed to be. SMH

Why not move the league office to Nashville? A neutral city without a real SEC team.

If I am remembering correctly, didn't the refs stop the game when Ole Miss converted a fourth-and-short play on their first drive against Bama? They stopped the game to check the spot. They actually reviewed the play. I don't recall this EVER happening in any other game I have ever seen.

TN fans and their Bama “bias.” Clearly the only way Bama has won all of their games ie because of the refs. Good grief.

VN Store

Back