Bama bias

The Original Fade

I used to think this was nothing but some made up complaint by fans but I have become convinced that Bama absolutely gets calls, especially at home. I’m watching the Bama vs Arky game and the Hogs are getting completed hosed on several calls, especially on pass interference and goal line calls. It’s absurdly obvious, and something needs to be done.

Agree or not?

gDPOmqq.gif

I used to think this was nothing but some made up complaint by fans but I have become convinced that Bama absolutely gets calls, especially at home. I’m watching the Bama vs Arky game and the Hogs are getting completed hosed on several calls, especially on pass interference and goal line calls. It’s absurdly obvious, and something needs to be done.

Agree or not?
Yes for sure, there is no way the officials let Ark.win this game!

Agree or not?

Agree or not?

Nope.

It's like I said a while back. You don't need the entire officiating crew to be crooked. You don't even need the whole SEC office to be crooked. You just need a few people who don't need recognition or acknowledgment, but who will occasionally make small judgment calls in your favor and keep their mouth shut afterward. Maybe they stay quiet because they want Alabama to win. Maybe they stay quiet because of some cash. What does it matter? An extra half yard here and there, a momentum killing holding call at the right time, a bad spot for Alabama's opponent - or in this case, saying the Arkansas running back who was half a yard into the endzone was somehow down at the half yard line. Small nudges. Nothing blatant. You don't need huge calls, just a tilted playing field.

Remember, the house only needs 50.5% to bust the player.

OP I agree. It has been that way for a long time. They need to move the SEC headquarters to Atlanta. It is impossible to do anything in Alabama football-wise and it not get corrupted. They think that is just the way things are supposed to be. SMH

OP I agree. It has been that way for a long time. They need to move the SEC headquarters to Atlanta. It is impossible to do anything in Alabama football-wise and it not get corrupted. They think that is just the way things are supposed to be. SMH

I've always thought Charlotte would be ideal for the SEC office.

*The money is so big now, it might not matter where the headquarters is. Corruption reigns in the SEC.

The SEC offices need to be located where Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee meet spanning all three states.

Refs should have to give post game interviews and every game should be automatically audited. Cameras and hot mics on every official all game.

Add in some tech to double check every play in real-time and maybe we’ll have less corruption .

Agree or not?
Not a doubt about it

VN Store

Back