Bama BB shooting event per police report

Saban defends Jermaine Burton’s actions for slapping a female UT student because he was “scared” for his life.

Oats defends Bradley & Miller who were involved in a murder plot.

What an absolute disgrace of a program they’re running down there.

Reading more about it, it gets even worse. Miller didn't just randomly loan him a gun, he brought it to him while the conflict was ongoing. And it looks like he may have blocked in the victims Jeep to keep them from leaving the scene.

And all because a young woman told this POS murderer that she didn't want to talk to him. What an absolute senseless and horrible tragedy.
What is an accessory to murder?
Accessory to murder is when a person aids another in the killing of a human being but is not present at the commission of the murder.

The law defines accessory” as contributing to or aiding in the commission of a crime.1 The law makes a distinction between an:

• accessory after the fact, and
  • accessory before the fact.
An accessory after the fact is a person who helps another person after that party commits a felony. For example, a person commits the offense if he knows another person killed someone and drives the getaway car.2

An accessory before the fact is a person who helps another person before that party commits a felony. An example includes someone helping a person pick out a knife knowing that the person is going to use it to commit a crime of domestic violence.3

Red formatting is my emphasis. If bringing the gun and giving it to him as well as blocking the car is not actually partaking of a murder (even though you were not the one who pulled the trigger), it is at a minimum an accessory to murder.....

Saban defends Jermaine Burton’s actions for slapping a female UT student because he was “scared” for his life.

Oats defends Bradley & Miller who were involved in a murder plot.

What an absolute disgrace of a program they’re running down there.
It has always been a disgrace. Cheating is what they do. Winning is all that matters and they don’t care how they do it.

Wow! Just seeing this development. Many state's laws are different, but I can't believe they can't at least charge him with accessory to murder or felony murder since his actions did lead to the murder of this poor girl even though he didn't pull the trigger. Any other person not named Brandon Miller, would have been charged already.

Oates handling of this is horrible. He's handling this like it's a minor thing. He has players involved in a murder. I'm shocked myself that they cannot charge Miller with anything. If all of this is accurate,and I know this is a understatement, things are looking to go downhill pretty fast with Alabama's basketball program.
Doesn't providing the gun that is used in a murder makes one an accessory to murder? I think.

Wow! Just seeing this development. Many state's laws are different, but I can't believe they can't at least charge him with accessory to murder or felony murder since his actions did lead to the murder of this poor girl even though he didn't pull the trigger. Any other person not named Brandon Miller, would have been charged already.
Any other person? Nope. I know of at least 50 others on the football team that would also have been protected… It’s what the Tuscaloosa PD does…

Doesn't providing the gun that is used in a murder makes one an accessory to murder? I think.

One would definitely think so. It's definitely a bad look to try to sweep everything under the rug and pretend it's not a big deal.

ESPN reporting Brandon Miller removed from Bama team this afternoon. He immediately took a job at the state dept transporting weapons to Ukraine due to his vast expertise in successfully and quickly transporting murder weapons. Adam Schefter posted the following quote from Miller: “I’m very grateful to my team, my coach, and the fans during my time at Alabama. I look forward to the next phase of my life in continuing to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time helping the people of Ukraine”.

Their argument seems to be that he was returning Miles' property (the gun) to him. It might hold more water if Miller's car hadn't been used to block in the victim's car (or at least that's what I've read). That part certainly makes it look like he was involved.

I believe it is a crime in every state to provide a firearm to an intoxicated person, so at the very least they could nail him on that.

VN Store

Back