Bama BB shooting event per police report

Maybe I’ve watched too much TV. Isn’t there such a thing as aiding and abetting a felony? If bringing the guy the gun that was used to kill the girl ain’t aiding and abetting, I’m not sure what is. Maybe one of our resident lawyers can clarify.

Clearly Miles was terrified for his own personal safety and needed protection. He suffers from Jermaine Burton syndrome.

Well, I think you can scratch Oats off the list for Barnes replacement.

DW won’t touch him after this.

If I were a parent looking at a school and a program for my kid, I’d scratch Alabama off my list in a hurry just on this alone. Makes one wonder what goes on within that program that we don’t hear about.

Win at all costs and throw it all away because your leader believes in cover ups rather than doing the right thing.

This could end up being very messy for for UA and the Tuscaloosa PD. The story's getting national attention. Ideally justice will be served in this case, and if that means shining a light on what has gone on there for years that's good too,
1000% it’s time for the country to know

This Alabama BS is ridiculous! If all this is allowed to stand, The U Of A is officially thugsville from the President on down.

VN Store

Back