Bad News Rumors Out Of Gainesville

giphy.gif

UF already lost early enrollee QB Jalon Jones, who entered the transfer portal.

Now there’s smoke regarding 5* freshman CB Chris Steele leaving the program also.

With the gators, there is always smoke....

You can't spell w-e-e-d without UF

Taking out Jones and steele, without adding anyone would drop them below us in the ranking. If you take out the juco guys they would drop more but I didnt see their names.

With Auburn losing someone too I think we fell into the Top 10! Woohoo!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I love a good Florida hate session, but they absolutely do not have the "most embarrassing" non-conference schedule in that list. Miami and FSU are traditional rivals that don't be great next year but also can each be top 10 teams any given year. That gives them license to play UT Martin and Towson, which admittedly are embarrassing matchups.

Alabama's Ohio St's and even Tennessee's is worse than Florida's this year. I think we get leeway because we've played good/pretty good P5 non-conference games lately, but this year's non-conference schedule is kind of a joke.

I love a good Florida hate session, but they absolutely do not have the "most embarrassing" non-conference schedule in that list. Miami and FSU are traditional rivals that don't be great next year but also can each be top 10 teams any given year. That gives them license to play UT Martin and Towson, which admittedly are embarrassing matchups.

Alabama's Ohio St's and even Tennessee's is worse than Florida's this year. I think we get leeway because we've played good/pretty good P5 non-conference games lately, but this year's non-conference schedule is kind of a joke.
When I clicked on that article I was wondering if the Vols were on it - I agree with your observation also

VN Store

Back