Bad News Rumors Out Of Gainesville

Nah brah, we beat Cal & UCLA. Those games are something that we remember.

Florida playing La-La Tech State Phoenix College three games per year every year is shameful.

I am proud of gater boys for setting up a home & away with Colorado in the Mary Jane Bowl.
Kinda like playing ETSU, MTSU or whatever below average C-USA team agrees to come to Knoxville

Reactions: LouderVol
Hutch is my nickname from my ball playing days and 40 is my number during my college playing days (baseball). Sorry my old man would disown me if I wore orange as he played football and baseball at UGA. And I sure hope y'all on are on the way up (I believe y'all are with Pruitt despite how much I dislike him as a person...heck of a coach). My best friend is a VFL and got me to make an account on here a long time ago and y'all are good bunch for the most part so I occasionally visit this site.
Welcome then. It’s good to get some other perspectives. Good luck this season!

Reactions: thehutch40
Nah brah, we beat Cal & UCLA. Those games are something that we remember.

Florida playing La-La Tech State Phoenix College three games per year every year is shameful.

I am proud of gater boys for setting up a home & away with Colorado in the Mary Jane Bowl.
We beat Cal at home. We beat UCLA in what 96 or 97? I was there in 08 in Pasadena and 09. We haven’t beaten UCLA in a long time.

Now there are some UF players going after Steele. Bad look.

Decommits from 2020 and 2021 classes. Hard to say that is related to Steele situation. There's always some attrition from classes 1 to 2 years away as they start to look at where they will fall in line to start, depending on where they go.

Decommits from 2020 and 2021 classes. Hard to say that is related to Steele situation. There's always some attrition from classes 1 to 2 years away as they start to look at where they will fall in line to start, depending on where they go.
I meant actual UF players are getting on Twitter to bash the move.

I dont tweet so I cant link, I dont think. But there are tweets out showing WRs making catches over Steele in practice with the caption being something like "if you ain't a gator, you're gator bait"

I meant actual UF players are getting on Twitter to bash the move.

I dont tweet so I cant link, I dont think. But there are tweets out showing WRs making catches over Steele in practice with the caption being something like "if you ain't a gator, you're gator bait"

Oh, okay, I totally misunderstood.

Look, the kid went home and then entered the portal. He drops hints its because of the roommate situation but there's really no way to know. Plenty of speculation that the roommate thing is a cover story for just being homesick, recognizing he does not have what it takes to play SEC ball, etc.

Fact is, it doesn;t matter. He's gone, the reason he gave makes us look bad but its not like he was mistreated in some way. So it will blow over soon, I imagine.

Look, the kid went home and then entered the portal. He drops hints its because of the roommate situation but there's really no way to know. Plenty of speculation that the roommate thing is a cover story for just being homesick, recognizing he does not have what it takes to play SEC ball, etc.

Fact is, it doesn;t matter. He's gone, the reason he gave makes us look bad but its not like he was mistreated in some way. So it will blow over soon, I imagine.

He was already in the two deep.

Sounds like a bunch of smoke...with da gayors, it is always 'bout da smoke.

It sounds like there is some type of documentation. Otherwise it would be bold to date a conversation. I think it is a legit concern and reason to leave if what he said is true.

I agree it blows over, especially if Mullen has some level of deniability. Like if steele only talked to a staffer or something and they "forgot" to pass it on.

I took Steele's dad as saying they wanted no part of the roommate deal and they seemed upset that his son wasn't removed from that room when he asked to be. Especially when getting moved away from a teammate that you just don't get along with is so common.
Surprised when Steele had even larger concerns, Mullen did the opposite
1st and last tweet about this situation,” Troy Steele tweeted. “Your last name as a man is with you forever and even transcends death, when that name is even remotely associated with something so appalling, you have to take a stand.”

Another 4 star in their 19 class Diwun Black has some academic issue. Florida fan texted me and said he’s headed to community college

Looks like Steele is a Duck.... Seems he and Jones were roommates and Steele asked to be moved to a different room. Florida apparently denied the move prompting Steele to request a transfer.

VN Store

Back