Bad News Rumors Out Of Gainesville

Yes, yes we are. Especially since Steele's transfer has to do with the coaches delaying a room transfer request from January.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/05/...fer-ufs-top-2019-recruit-leaving-the-program/

Don’t blame him. Might be a morally and ethically sound request, don’t know his morals/ethics, but in this day and age, it certainly was a darned smart request from the legal standpoint. Would love to know why his request was not quickly honored by the Florida staff.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Thread is titled "bad news out of Gainesville" .. This looks like some good news, at least for you Gators.
Reminds me of the modest mouse album. " Good news for people who like bad news".. I mean this thread.. lordy. Vols liking Gator bad news.. This album title is a perfect description of what is occurring here.

61RmDQUGIAL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: AlcoVOLic and SD189
Thread is titled "bad news out of Gainesville" .. This looks like some good news, at least for you Gators.
Reminds me of the modest mouse album. " Good news for people who like bad news".. I mean this thread.. lordy. Vols liking Gator bad news.. This album title is a perfect description of what is occurring here.

61RmDQUGIAL._SL1500_.jpg
Good jams on that one.

Good jams on that one.
Agree.. I treated my son to see Modest Mouse at the Tennessee theater on Gay street last summer. I was the oldest guy in the crowd by several decades.. (except perhaps that old biker dude)

The Perine thing was bogus from the getgo,apparently.

State attorney: No charges against UF's Perine

In a State Attorney’s Office release, Cervone said the incident was recorded on a cellphone and the touching could not be construed as battery.

“It is clear that the touching was brief and light as opposed to being forceful, violent, or in any way likely to do harm,” Cervone said. “The employee immediately reacted by swinging a heavy strap at Perine, who was not injured. Although verbal exchanges continued no further physical confrontation followed.

“Legally, an unconsented to touching of any sort can constitute a battery. The touching by Perine in this case, however, is not only minimal but also is of the sort that society largely accepts as attention getting when someone is facing away from someone else. As such, and considering that Perine has no prior law violations, it lacks the kind of malice or ill intent that would warrant court action. That charge is therefore dismissed.”

Gator hate aside, good for him. Glad it worked out if there was nothing there.

Nothing worse than to be innocent and falsely accused in a he said she/he said sort of thing where you are expected to prove your innocence. Wifey while we were dating falesly accused me once of stealing some of her jewelry that she had hidden. Eventually she found it and understood I was not what she thought I was. Moral to the story, NEVER admit guilt if you really did not do it.

Reactions: tbh
4th on the depth chart?? What a sadly uninformed fellow. He would be a Heisman candidate come Sept 21, as many other UF QB's have shown to shine around that time of year.
If he played at Oklahoma.

VN Store

Back