Back in it baby (UF)!!!!

One day, perhaps UT will once again be good enough that people care that much. Until then, keep celebrating that big win over Arkansas State.

over the last couple of years (mostly due to fulmer's lack of success), I've become more of a Gator hater than a Tenn fan....so...:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

The "Kyle Petty" philosophy. I get it.

I'm not hoping for continuous negativity. I'm hoping that UT will reclaim their place among the SEC, and national elite.

This won't be the year, and this ain't the coaching staff to do it.

It's that simple.

You not sticking with your silly "we gained nothing"?

You're probably right, GA.....but looking at UT right now, this is a 3 or 4 "conference loss" team.

That puts us out of contention.

That's my point.

Like I said, I fully understand what you are getting at . . . I just prefer to stay in denial about how we finish in the SEC until if/when the losses happen.

Nobody can help us, yeah, except Mike Hamilton. I am glad to see there are still some bright-minded fans out there. There is nothing wrong of dreaming, and sometimes dreaming is "sweeter" than facing the reality. I am afraid that our fans would only get pumped up before the next game, and then get disappointed, and then again and again and again. I am already so tired, you?

I already got the Georgia game ticket, but I can find no point to go except to meet with my friends at tailgate, and enjoy the pre-game prayer and national anthem, you?

just stay at home....we really don't need you there!! :eek:k:

Go find a mirror...look in it...and ask yourself this question: Do the Vols look like a contender for the SEC East title?

There's your answer.

Well When I saw AU struggle with K-State, get beat by Miss State and lose to USF...I was thinking there not that good but then they beat UF and anything can happen now GO BIG ORANGE Let's WIN THE SECE!!!!:rock:

One day, perhaps UT will once again be good enough that people care that much. Until then, keep celebrating that big win over Arkansas State.
I'm not sure rolling the turd downhill is really going to make that pathetic loss feel any better. Saint Urban definitely has some issues (special teams were approaching UT standard) and the spread isn't all you've cracked it up to be.

after watching that game, it makes me think that UT's athletes just aren't good enough.

Uh, I think you are looking at it all wrong. Auburn seldom if ever has a top 10 recruiting class, while we have had a top 3 class two out of the last three years. Take, for example, Carl Stewart from Tennessee, we didn't recruit him. He made two crutial catches in the game.

No my friend, while we were kicking field goals early when we played UF, Tuby was converting on fourth down. BTW, someone also taught the Auburn guys how to tackle!:ermm:

In spite of what Bush and Cheney have said this year on USWarCast, I have said all along that a 2 loss U.S Army could be representing the East this year.

seriously? UT got their *** kicked all over the swamp and you're talking smack to a gator?

I think he's making fun of the lameness of a Gator coming in here to bang on us after his team just lost.

That's why games aren't played on paper. If you're so sure then put big bucks on it. :good!:The rest of us will cheer for UT to win.

I don't have "big bucks". If I did, I would have cleaned house on the Cal and UF games.

And I always cheer for UT to win. The difference between you and me is that I know you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.

Make sure you're still here to lord it over me when this ends up as a 7-5, or worse, season.

that may be the case, but as VIA pointed out well b4 he left, lawgator has bragging rights over us for at least another year.
via left? when? why?

I'm fine with their bragging rights, but busting our chops after that debacle just made no sense.

I don't have "big bucks". If I did, I would have cleaned house on the Cal and UF games.

And I always cheer for UT to win. The difference between you and me is that I know you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.

Make sure you're still here to lord it over me when this ends up as a 7-5, or worse, season.

We just think different. I'd rather be wrong at the end of the season by predicting success than be right by predicting the opposite. Have fun being a fan

We just think different. I'd rather be wrong at the end of the season by predicting success than be right by predicting the opposite. Have fun being a fan
exactly. I don't have to believe very strongly in our chances, but some hope is dramatically better than none.

via left? when? why?

I'm fine with their bragging rights, but busting our chops after that debacle just made no sense.

I see your point, but thinking we have a legit shot at the SECE makes about as much sense to me

VN Store

Back