Back in it baby (UF)!!!!

OrangeU

THIS is Tennessee!!!
Thanks to the Tigers, we are back in it!!!! Whooooo! :rock:
Go Big Orange!!!!!!

Still need some help . . . and a defense. But as of right now, you're right.

i really don't think florida can hang with lsu...lsu will tear apart their secondary..

I know, it's petty...but, having lived in Palaka, FL for a while, nothing makes me smile like seeing FL fans crying in the Swamp after losing a SEC game. Auburn? Congratulations and an excellent win!. Secret to winning? Tim Tebow was on his ass a lot and running for his life rather than running for a first down. Duh??

Who said Florida can't lose 2 games?

They just lost the first one!!!

Back in it baby!

Georgia week begins!!!

Go Vols!!!

we win saturday and lsu takes care of business then we control our road to an sec championship.

i ain't getting my hopes up - but then again, i guess i am.

well, we haven't shown much to suggest we can take advantage of this, but it's a fan's prerogative to hope...

GO VOLS!

after watching that game, it makes me think that UT's athletes just aren't good enough.

SEC championship? Put the crack pipe down. I was thrilled to see the Gators get beat. However, please remember Auburn = SEC WEST. Florida =SEC EAST. Important distinction there :p Call me when we beat a SEC team (haven't seem to be able to pull that one off yet).

after watching that game, it makes me think that UT's athletes just aren't good enough.
I'm torn on that. Part of me thinks the same thing, but on the other hand seeing a team that looked as bad as you can look and get beat by Miss State turn around and beat Florida gives me hope.

Ha....down with the mastergaters!!!!!! Teho gained more yards on his a$$ tonight than he did on the grass.....Gotta love college football in Sept and Oct.

VN Store

Back