Average SEC win margin was over 30 points

You are thinking like a loser.

1. I don't buy the assumption all of you are making that the WV quarterback is contending as the singular best offensive player in D-1 football. He is not on the level as Alabama's or even Oklahoma's quarterback.

2. If we can only win against teams with good players...nevermind.

What other excuses? It was really loud? Their cheerleaders were really pretty? It was too cold? Bad referees?
You are thinking like someone who doesn't really have a clue. Grier will probably be the top pick in the draft this year and he is much better and more polished than just about every other person at the position in the country. He was touted as they coming into the season and he showed after making adjustments in the second half just how good the guy is. You are comically underselling Grier.

You are thinking like someone who doesn't really have a clue. Grier will probably be the top pick in the draft this year and he is much better and more polished than just about every other person at the position in the country. He was touted as they coming into the season and he showed after making adjustments in the second half just how good the guy is. You are comically underselling Grier.
I accept what you say and acknowledge he is the greatest offensive player in the country. He will win the Heisman by a historic unanimous vote. That is if any number of his wide receivers don't win it instead.

My original point: We have to deal with good players every Saturday. If playing teams with good players is an excuse for losing, we'll never win.

I accept what you say and acknowledge he is the greatest offensive player in the country. He will win the Heisman by a historic unanimous vote. That is if any number of his wide receivers don't win it instead.

My original point: We have to deal with good players every Saturday. If playing teams with good players is an excuse for losing, we'll never win.
I believe the point is that WV is an offense specially geared to the passing game and it is believed that they may have their best yet. So, it's about their strength running smack dab into our biggest weakness.

Was Oregon not ranked in CBJ's 1st year?
Also thought NC State was ranked in one of Dooley's openers. What was that super tall NCSU QB's name?
Yeah and Oregon kicked our @$$ 59-14 that year. Looks like improvement. Pruitt allowed 19 less points by a ranked team in game 1 of his Tennessee debut than CBJ, and Grier is easily on the same level as Mariotta was in college.

Yeah and Oregon kicked our @$$ 59-14 that year. Looks like improvement. Pruitt allowed 19 less points by a ranked team in game 1 of his Tennessee debut than CBJ, and Grier is easily on the same level as Mariotta was in college.
Grier is the greatest ever. Next year someone else will be. We don't have a chance.

Your sarcasm is weak and childish. Nobody says we don't have to go up against good players every Saturday. We just happened to be very outmatched on Saturday.

Reactions: BreatheUT
It doesnt help but were in good company.
Michigan has their favorite son, hand picked head coach. Only one problem he sux against conference rivals. And they cant fire him without a massive buyout.
Nebraska has been lost in irrelevance, too. But their, long dry spell may be ended with Frost on the turf.
Texas with more money than anyone and fertile recruiting all around cannot put anything together. Their revenge match against Maryland backfired.
I was thinking about Hairball today and how much they suck with him steering the helm. He was good for a year or two of recruits, now he's just a designer glasses wearing drag on their economy.

VN Store

Back