Average SEC win margin was over 30 points

How far we have fallen. It really pisses me off.

I'm not pissed. I guess I'm just used to losing big games. When it was obvious we were headed for another blowout, I was like "oh, well. Typical results, and not unexpected by the way" I was over it in a couple of minutes

Reactions: malinoisvol
This week I think Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, South Carolina, Florida, and maybe Missouri (If Wyoming plays the way they have) take one on the chin while we get the easy win.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
We lost the only game we've ever played in North Carolina. That ought to keep some people awake at night.

Aside from Auburn and LSU and maybe ole Miss, did anyone really price anything of consequence?

Lame

I feel the same way, but at the same time I know we won't stay down. There were things to feel good about Saturday, first among them we have a coach who is a grown-up. Good QB, good receivers, good running backs....we are on our way back

This week I think Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, South Carolina, Florida, and maybe Missouri (If Wyoming plays the way they have) take one on the chin while we get the easy win.
I don't think Florida has any thing to worry about this weekend. With that being said, I do hope Kentucky breaks the streak.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Yea I’ve already seen it posted all over my Facebook timeline by none other than Bammer fans who think because they pull for aLABAMA they are football genius

Reactions: Behr
I don't think Florida has any thing to worry about this weekend. With that being said, I do hope Kentucky breaks the streak.

It appears Kentucky can’t pass at all. That will make it tough for them to score.

And if Franks continues to look like a totally new dude, this one could get ugly.

Seriously... We're the only ones that played anybody worth a damn.
Hmm, no. LSU vs Miami and Auburn vs Washington are a couple I can think of. But, neither of those teams are coming g off a 4-8 season with new staff and scheme's. Think about it, UT probably would not have beat WVU last year and probably not in 2016. There was a positive out of this game, the staff now has film work to study from a quality opponent. The real test will be what adjustments are made vs Florida in a couple weeks.

UT and Auburn are the only SEC teams that played real teams in game 1. Louisville and Texas Tech are not any good and the rest of the league played creampuffs.

Only three SEC teams had tough games last week: LSU (Slight underdog won), Tennessee (10 point underdog), and Auburn (slight favorite won). Ole Miss faced a straw man team, Alabama was about a 3 TD favorite and everyone else had cupcakes (KY almost lost to theirs).

Yea I’ve already seen it posted all over my Facebook timeline by none other than Bammer fans who think because they pull for aLABAMA they are football genius
Pretty much every bama fan I know is a neanderthal.

If every SEC team opened with a Power 5 opponent then I would agree but it really doesnt bother me that much and I'm quite bothered by Saturday.

VN Store

Back