Average SEC win margin was over 30 points

Yea I’ve already seen it posted all over my Facebook timeline by none other than Bammer fans who think because they pull for aLABAMA they are football genius

Lol, so true. We see it here often and now that Georgia is doing so well, our resident dawg fans have gotten smarter too.

Reactions: malinoisvol
UT and Auburn are the only SEC teams that played real teams in game 1. Louisville and Texas Tech are not any good and the rest of the league played creampuffs.

Louisville and Texas Tech qualify as real competition.

I'd be nervous playing them

How far we have fallen. It really pisses me off.

It doesnt help but were in good company.
Michigan has their favorite son, hand picked head coach. Only one problem he sux against conference rivals. And they cant fire him without a massive buyout.
Nebraska has been lost in irrelevance, too. But their, long dry spell may be ended with Frost on the turf.
Texas with more money than anyone and fertile recruiting all around cannot put anything together. Their revenge match against Maryland backfired.

Reactions: Behr
The entire off season is not all the sudden. Will Grier is ranked the #3 QB in the nation. Their WR.s are the #1 group and their o-line rates highly also. Or maybe all the college football analysts are lying.
Or maybe they just looked good against us? Memphis looked good against Mercer.

What really sucks is that after our opener, we are releageted to hoping the 2019 recruiting class survives this season, and that Pruitt shows the second year bump that typically signifies a "good" coach.

I'm sure we'll all enjoy beating up on ETSU and UTEP, but are any of you really expecting a significant improvement in the next three weeks that will put us in a position to beat Florida, given the level of improvement over the spring and fall camps?

We'll improve some, but I don't see this team reaping the benefits of those improvements given where the defense as a whole, and the offensive line is at this point.

Reactions: McDad
Louisville and Texas Tech qualify as real competition.

I'd be nervous playing them

Alabama will beat us worse than they did Louisville. They'll have worked out any issues on defense by then, solidified behind Tua as the starter, and we'll most likely not score on them.

This is modern day UT football at the moment, as painful as it is to type that.

Last edited:
Here are the games played in the SEC

AU v UW
AL v LOU
TAMU v NWST
MSU v SF Austin
LSU v Miami
OM v TT
ARK v E I

UT v WV
UF v CS
SC v CC
UGA v AP
UK v CM
Mizzou v UTM
Vandy v MT

So OP, what team, other than Auburn or LSU, played a ranked team that has a Heisman contending QB and AA WRs?

Alabama will beat us worse than they did Louisville. They'll have worked out any issues on defense by then, solidified behind Tua as the starter, and we'll most likely not score on them.

This is modern day UT football at the moment, ad painfulad it is to type that.

No shame at all getting slaughtered by Bama at this,point. Many teams do.

It's just one week. You can only do so much bitching about one game. I'm over it. On to ETSU

That's the point though. Louisville getting slaughtered by bama means nothing.

I get it. I think we will be lucky to score against Bama yet again. We just dont have the talent. I accepted that we wont beat Saban in 2016. It is what it is.

STFU.gif

That has to be one of the more hilarious things I've seen.

Here are the games played in the SEC

AU v UW
AL v LOU
TAMU v NWST
MSU v SF Austin
LSU v Miami
OM v TT
ARK v E I

UT v WV
UF v CS
SC v CC
UGA v AP
UK v CM
Mizzou v UTM
Vandy v MT

So OP, what team, other than Auburn or LSU, played a ranked team that has a Heisman contending QB and AA WRs?
There will be other teams with good players.

1. I don't buy the assumption all of you are making that the WV quarterback is contending as the singular best offensive player in D-1 football. He is not on the level as Alabama's or even Oklahoma's quarterback. But assume he is.

2. If we can only win against teams with good players...nevermind.

What other excuses? It was really loud? Their cheerleaders were really pretty? It was too cold? Bad referees?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back