Avengers Endgame ****SPOILER THREAD****

Endgame will be available to purchase on streaming sites July 30th. I can't wait, I really want to watch Infinity War and Engame back to back.

Reactions: joevol33
Endgame will be available to purchase on streaming sites July 30th. I can't wait, I really want to watch Infinity War and Engame back to back.
I bought infinity war on vudu, and plan on doing the same with endgame. I agree, I wanna watch them back to back.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I bought infinity war on vudu, and plan on doing the same with endgame. I agree, I wanna watch them back to back.

I did too. Infinity War was the first movie I bought on Vudu because it gave me a $3 credit.

And now about a year later I own every MCU movie, every DCEU movie, and every X-Men franchise movie on it, mostly because almost all of them were on sale at some point and the prices were pretty hard to beat. Especially the X-Men movies. And I have most of the Star Wars movies but those I got because I received the blu-rays and the streaming copy comes with them. So basically I got addicted.

Reactions: joevol33
I did too. Infinity War was the first movie I bought on Vudu because it gave me a $3 credit.

And now about a year later I own every MCU movie, every DCEU movie, and every X-Men franchise movie on it, mostly because almost all of them were on sale at some point and the prices were pretty hard to beat. Especially the X-Men movies. And I have most of the Star Wars movies but those I got because I received the blu-rays and the streaming copy comes with them. So basically I got addicted.

Sell the DCEU movies

RDJ reportedly made 75 million dollars for Infinity War and 100 million for Endgame. He made 10 million for just 3 days of filming for Spider-Man: Homecoming.

VN Store

Back