Attendance on Saturday

I went to the UGA/ND game in 2017. Tickets were going for $1200. Fortunately a good friend is a ND alum and season ticket holder, and hosted us. I think 35-40,000 UGA fans attended that game.

I went to the UGA/ND game in 2017. Tickets were going for $1200. Fortunately a good friend is a ND alum and season ticket holder, and hosted us. I think 35-40,000 UGA fans attended that game.

I watched that game on tv and was amazed that so many ND fans would sell their tickets to visitors.

Reactions: DixieVol
If Maurer is announced today that he is starting, I expect the house will be rocking.

The problem is that the UT ticket office severely overpriced the tickets to start with and now they are left with thousands and thousands of unsold tickets, the cheapest being $110 each.

I watched that game on tv and was amazed that so many ND fans would sell their tickets to visitors.
South Bend is a small town, and not many grads live in the area. My friend lives in Kenosha, WI, but is well off enough to travel to every game, home and away. I think a lot of their season ticket holders are subway alumni from the Chicago area, and had no problem selling tickets for $1200 ea.

Why does everyone keep telling themselves that Georgia will have 30,000 fans at Neyland?

This just blows my mind. That’s just nuts. Tennessee is 1-3 and Georgia has games against Florida and game at Auburn coming up.

Would we bring 30,000 fans to a game in Athens that we were favored by over 14 points in?

We wouldn’t and why there are tickets still available.
Wake up from loserville and support your team.
DAWGS are enjoying your misery. They will come

96k announced attendance; 84k actual butts in the seats (1 in 5 seats empty) of which 30k are GA fans

Replay of 2008 Bama from the sounds of it.

I would guess 30000 Bammers at that game. Made me wanna puke seeing Neyland mostly Crimson in the 4th quarter. That was my final straw with Fulmer.

Expect the same this week.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Why does everyone keep telling themselves that Georgia will have 30,000 fans at Neyland?

This just blows my mind. That’s just nuts. Tennessee is 1-3 and Georgia has games against Florida and game at Auburn coming up.

Would we bring 30,000 fans to a game in Athens that we were favored by over 14 points in?

We wouldn’t and why there are tickets still available.
Wake up from loserville and support your team.

Some folks care more about who is coaching than the teams playing...personally i think CJP was a mistake but hope im wrong and keep cheering the team on.

I just counted at the UT ticket office web site and there are just under 6k tickets not sold as of today. I'm guessing actual attendance will be lower than a lot of people think. I'm guessing 80-85K.

35k UGA, even uga fans wont travel well for a cupcake
35k ut, have fun folks.
50k UGA fans was in ND stadium
35-38k was at Vanderbilt but it was holiday weekend in Nashville
MAYBE 25 will go to UT, the checker idea has fizzled and isn’t happening but it did cause more Vol fans commit to go to the game.

Anyone with a couple extra tickets, let me know. :)

VN Store

Back