Attendance on Saturday

Average home attendance last year was around 92,000..but that was largely due to new coach excitement. Reality has set it and I'd be willing to bet that number drops below 90k this year. Average home attendance this year is already below 90,000 with all games currently played at around 85,000 each..You can probably safely whack 10,000 off those numbers and be near the real numbers.

Butch Jones is the only guy since Fulmer to have a 100K+ average for home games during the season..

And thats why you aren't in charge of anything because you let your decisions be driven by emotion.

You can start your own board where only positive vibes are allowed and no dissenting opinions can be expressed. Maybe call it Comrade Vols?
It's funny. I found this site in 2005 because another site was banning any poster who had a bad thing to say about Fulmer's first losing season.

I would not judge anyone who does not want to go. I have tickets and am still really having to talk myself into going. The family really would rather hang out at the lake one last time before the temp drops next week and I am honestly tempted to just do that. It is hard to get motivated for an ass kicking.

There won't be as many UGA fans as you might think. Most major programs struggle to fill their home stadium when they play a cupcake... why do you think they'll fill an away stadium for a cupcake?

I would not judge anyone who does not want to go. I have tickets and am still really having to talk myself into going. The family really would rather hang out at the lake one last time before the temp drops next week and I am honestly tempted to just do that. It is hard to get motivated for an ass kicking.

That's what I'm doing. Why waste a perfectly good Saturday seeing UT get it's teeth kicked in? Behr and the UTstazi can call me disloyal or whatever, but my Saturdays with my family are worth more than seeing UT get slaughtered.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Embarrassing if more than 15,000 UGA fans are there on Saturday. Since it's a night game, hopefully it will keep the #'s down as I can't imagine 30,000 fans spending the night in Knox- Vegas

Driving downtown Wednesday night and I noticed about 7 UGA RVs set up already on the parking decks by civic coliseum and auditorium. They are coming for sure.

Driving downtown Wednesday night and I noticed about 7 UGA RVs set up already on the parking decks by civic coliseum and auditorium. They are coming for sure.
Wow. And you didn’t “accidentally” throw a lit cigarette 🚬 into the area?
Not a VFL.

Reactions: bigdaddy
As others have said, I live right outside Atlanta so have a ton of UGA friends. None of them are going. This whole idea of them taking over the stadium was never really a thing, I don't think. Honestly, their fans are viewing this as basically an OOC type game needed to get ready for Florida and Auburn. Very little interest, so I think their crowd will be about what it normally is.

Things will be as usual at NS. There may be more Ga fans than usually turn up for game with the Vols. But the number of UT fans will be near the same as always and cheer just as loud as for most any big game as long as it is a game. Not a Ga. scrimmage.

VN Store

Back