Attendance on Saturday

Good_ole_rockytop

How many Jawga fans do you think will show up to Neyland on Saturday? I know the talk is high but this isn’t a good matchup. Lord, I hate UGA and hope they stay at home.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Still running ads on local radio selling tickets.

That surprises me. Figured UGA fans would have gobbled up face value tickets.

Seems like the UGA people think 30k. That's almost enough to fill the upper deck, not that they'll all be there. It will be a noticeable crowd. As the game drags on, Vols will start to leave and it will make the UGA appear to have even bigger numbers.

If we could scrape together 85k for UTC after going 0-2 against GSU and BYU I have no worries about our attendance. Tennessee will show

This is true. Besides this post, you never hear peep about how our fans show up even for a terrible production. But, before each game the threads fly about how Neyland is gonna be empty. This fanbase's commitment to it's team honestly blows my mind.

There'll be around 92k fans in attendance, 20k of whom will be UGA fans.
This is about right. For all the talk about UGA travelling, most everyone has a budget, so I'm not entirely sure they'd want spend their money to see "vandy" with a big stadium. If I'm going to a UGA road game this year, it's UT, FL or Auburn....hmmm, I'm guessing Auburn get's the vote, being the closest and most compelling game.

Freak, please please please add a 'hate button' so normal fans can interact with the ever present haters like FLVOL_79, Volfannbama, beardedvol, and the other always posting--on every single thread, mind you--'followers'. How is it possible a true fan--even if they hate the current coach--would never have a positive word of encouragement? Never a word of positivity or encouragement --always trolling on every thread. I despise these jerks.

Freak, please please please add a 'hate button' so normal fans can interact with the ever present haters like FLVOL_79, Volfannbama, beardedvol, and the other always posting--on every single thread, mind you--'followers'. How is it possible a true fan--even if they hate the current coach--would never have a positive word of encouragement? Never a word of positivity or encouragement --always trolling on every thread. I despise these jerks.

I’m in. I think Tenn could have beaten UTC by a bigger score. Pruitt was respectful and let up.

If we could scrape together 85k for UTC after going 0-2 against GSU and BYU I have no worries about our attendance. Tennessee will show
The actual number who showed up, not tickets sold, was 65-70k, which is still more than many expected for an FCS opponent after the way the season started.

This is about right. For all the talk about UGA travelling, most everyone has a budget, so I'm not entirely sure they'd want spend their money to see "vandy" with a big stadium. If I'm going to a UGA road game this year, it's UT, FL or Auburn....hmmm, I'm guessing Auburn get's the vote, being the closest and most compelling game.
I had a UGA fan friend contact me about coming up from Savannah. We went to VU UGA game together, which was a good distraction from the Vols' game 1. There are definitely UGA fans trying to go to every game this season. My buddy won't say it out loud but I can tell he thinks they'll be in the playoff again and he wants to witness the whole thing if he can.

Ga fans travel well when they think they will win — should be at least 30000

Why does everyone keep telling themselves that Georgia will have 30,000 fans at Neyland?

This just blows my mind. That’s just nuts. Tennessee is 1-3 and Georgia has games against Florida and game at Auburn coming up.

Would we bring 30,000 fans to a game in Athens that we were favored by over 14 points in?

We wouldn’t and why there are tickets still available.
Wake up from loserville and support your team.

Embarrassing if more than 15,000 UGA fans are there on Saturday. Since it's a night game, hopefully it will keep the #'s down as I can't imagine 30,000 fans spending the night in Knox- Vegas

I wish there was a hate button. The Holy Grail for us negavols.

VN Store

Back