Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

Took 3 months to declare her death a homicide and yet never been a question? I didn’t mention murder. The US district attorney will decide what charges (if any) to file against the POS killer.

It didn't take 3 months to rule it a homicide. It took 3 months to release a public statement. Why? Probably because the sky being blue isn't newsworthy. Either way, the US District Attorney has had the case for a while. It does not appear that you're going to get your wish.

she got what she deserved. Sad a life was lost but honestly shocked she was the only one. You can't get away with violent insurrection like that

If you've ventured in to the George Floyd thread, there's a host of people who'd be happy to explain that a coroners definition of homicide differs from the legal one that you equate to murder.

Well, both were murdered, so...

If there was equal justice in this country her killer would have already have been charged with murder and convicted in the court of public opinion.

There isn't equal justice in this country - it's literally the reason why the BLM exists.

It's fascinating to watch your ilk grouse about Ashli getting killed by a cop and then blame George Floyd for putting himself into the position to get killed by a cop.

Rioting in the Capitol building seems like it should be on the menu of what most grown ups should know is wrong and could end poorly.

Well, both were murdered, so...

I don't know, attacking or threatening a cop during a riot seems like a case could be made for self defense. Chauvin's 10 minutes on a handcuffed Floyd doesn't seem like it's really the same, so...

There isn't equal justice in this country - it's literally the reason why the BLM exists.

It's fascinating to watch your ilk grouse about Ashli getting killed by a cop and then blame George Floyd for putting himself into the position to get killed by a cop.

Rioting in the Capitol building seems like it should be on the menu of what most grown ups should know is wrong and could end poorly.
Was she actively rioting? Doing damage to something?

The media crucified a kid for shooting two rioters in Kenosha after running away from them. I doubt this particular case played out worse than that.

I don't know, attacking or threatening a cop during a riot seems like a case could be made for self defense. Chauvin's 10 minutes on a handcuffed Floyd doesn't seem like it's really the same, so...

Didn't attack or threaten the cop in question. In fact, he advanced towards her before murdering her.

If this was a private citizen, they'd already be charged with murder.

The media crucified a kid for shooting two rioters in Kenosha after running away from them. I doubt this particular case played out worse than that.

uhhh except the kid in Kenosha was a wannabe cop, not a real one. And this a violent attempt at overtaking the United States Capitol.

just a couple minor differences ;)

Yeah. She was in a group that was trying to break down a door and she was the first to try and jump through the barricaded door.

Didn't attack or threaten the cop in question. In fact, he advanced towards her before murdering her.

If this was a private citizen, they'd already be charged with murder.

LOL, sure thing. She was just reading her bible and was a dindunuffin' in the whole thing.

It wasn't a private citizen but had it been, or in a home and someone tried to climb through my front door and I shot them. I'd still be walking free.

She wasn't murdered, repeating that word and wishing really hard won't change that.

LOL, sure thing. She was just reading her bible and was a dindunuffin' in the whole thing.

It wasn't a private citizen but had it been, or in a home and someone tried to climb through my front door and I shot them. I'd still be walking free.

She wasn't murdered, repeating that word and wishing really hard won't change that.

Acting like an a-hole isn't going to win you points. I outlined everything wrong with this shooting a couple of months ago and I'm too lazy to find it.

It wasn't a justified shoot. Deal with it.

Acting like an a-hole isn't going to win you points. I outlined everything wrong with this shooting a couple of months ago and I'm too lazy to find it.

It wasn't a justified shoot. Deal with it.

Boo hoo, you're taking unprovoked swipes at me constantly. And while I didn't read whatever manifesto you decreed as being "wrong", I don't really need to.

Babbit's shooting during a riot where she was advancing on a armed policeman through a window being termed a "murder" while the same yahoo's blame Floyd for forcing his neck under Chauvin's knee for ten minutes is about what's expected.

I don't have to deal with it, I'd wager Chauvin does a little time and the Capitol cop doesn't.

It would seem that in so many cases, like this one - the support of the police is completely predicated on the color of the victim.

she got what she deserved. Sad a life was lost but honestly shocked she was the only one. You can't get away with violent insurrection like that

I think that's taking it a step too far. The killing was justified. But she didn't "deserve" to die no matter the poor decisions she had made that brought her to that point.

If your standard for justified killing in self defense is attacking or threatening a cop during a riot then there should be thousands of dead antifa and blm.

Boo hoo, you're taking unprovoked swipes at me constantly. And while I didn't read whatever manifesto you decreed as being "wrong", I don't really need to.

Babbit's shooting during a riot where she was advancing on a armed policeman through a window being termed a "murder" while the same yahoo's blame Floyd for forcing his neck under Chauvin's knee for ten minutes is about what's expected.

I don't have to deal with it, I'd wager Chauvin does a little time and the Capitol cop doesn't.

It would seem that in so many cases, like this one - the support of the police is completely predicated on the color of the victim.

Awww, are your sensitive little feathers getting ruffled?

She wasn't "advancing on" the cop. He moved towards her to make the shot as an in the video you posted.

And I'm so glad you pulled the race card. I don't know what I'll do at this point.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
Awww, are your sensitive little feathers getting ruffled?

She wasn't "advancing on" the cop. He moved towards her to make the shot as an in the video you posted.

And I'm so glad you pulled the race card. I don't know what I'll do at this point.

My feathers? You're the one bellyaching about me not being an a-hole, try to keep up.

She was clearly going through the window - that's advancement.

Trouble with reality today?

If your standard for justified killing in self defense is attacking or threatening a cop during a riot then there should be thousands of dead antifa and blm.
We know you would enjoy that but just because it can happen doesn't mean it must happen

Sorry if this has already been posted, but given that the OP remains unedited I'll assume it hasn't.

Capitol officer who shot Ashli Babbitt is in hiding for his own safety; What we know about the investigation - masslive.com

The lack of transparency in the case has fueled Internet speculation about her shooter, leading to a case of mistaken identity. Some conservative websites have falsely identified David Bailey, the black Capitol Police officer who in 2017 heroically shot and killed a Bernie Sanders supporter after he shot Rep. Steve Scalise and other Republicans practicing on a congressional baseball field.

Comparing video footage and photographs, the websites note that Bailey wears a beaded bracelet on his right wrist like the officer who is seen shooting Babbitt. But multiple authorities interviewed by RCI say agent Bailey, who is currently still assigned to Scalise’s protective detail, did not shoot Babbitt and is not a subject of any investigation. They say the 35-year-old Bailey, who was awarded the Medal of Valor by President Trump, wasn’t suspended and retains the title of “special agent.”

We know you would enjoy that but just because it can happen doesn't mean it must happen

I’m thinking of starting another new thread on the Black on White hate crime epidemic so all these events can be consolidated into one thread. What do you think?

I think that's taking it a step too far. The killing was justified. But she didn't "deserve" to die no matter the poor decisions she had made that brought her to that point.

The killing was questionable and should be reviewed by a grand jury. The officers life was not in danger when he pulled the trigger and no weapon was visible.

Reactions: AM64

She was actively crawling through a broken window in a door to get into a locked room in the Capitol. I take that as actively rioting. I can't find it anymore, but shortly after the riots, I posted a link to an interview with a Congressman who said he was in the room, there were other Congressmen in the room, and the other exits had rioters at the doors as well.

Was the cop justified? I don't know because I don't know what was on the other side of that door and I dont know what happened prior to the brief video we've seen. Take it for what its worth.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back