Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

TNVOLNAVY

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.
redpilled.ca_-3-760x654.png

hxxgI1RwjmYU2lALiCuZGetj9XCPRZU-iIIqD-qrkJRXq0FYyVEgu6AC-laGziH993cMnO1rgRkRZuBIMDIh3HcRF-59v1krHnBSTczgvxijzOsf-v8hNwWcXqVFzaRqETw488l7

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Killed Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — HE REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS! (Exclusive Evidence) – REDPILLED MEDIA

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Can someone please re-post the shooting video. I do not remember the person that stepped out of the office door to get a clear shot, as being black. TIA

Can someone please re-post the shooting video. I do not remember the person that stepped out of the office door to get a clear shot, as being black. TIA

It's hard to tell because he's wearing a long-sleeve shirt and what looks like gloves. But his arms look black.

You know what's weird? If this guy had "REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS!" you'd think the blog piece could have posted a single instance of that happening.
It was weird that they quoted someone else. I couldnt see the link, but I didnt really try.

I followed the link...nothing. My firewall must block it. Thanks anyway.
Weird. I clicked on the "Watch on YouTube" link. Then it opens with a warning, and gave the option to click, "I understand and wish to proceed." Then it plays normally for me.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Imminent threat from armed assailants, didn't you see her raise a gun?
She didn't have a gun no. In the other video they wouldn't let the medic look at her which seemed odd.

VN Store

Back