Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

While I'm not excusing anything, I believe that both killings were justified. There were certainly alternative outcomes that might have left either woman alive.

My only point in even getting into this comparison is that one of the deceased was actively engaging in violence while the other was not.

One could argue that the one you say was not, was more of a danger to society with her criminal past that put her in the situation. But I see your point.

One could argue that the one you say was not, was more of a danger to society with her criminal past that put her in the situation. But I see your point.

I'm not sure that it's worth debating the societal effects of the drug trade vs. a violent attempt to disrupt the democratic process.

And it was a democrat attempting to break into the capitol or was it a democrat that did the shooting? Kill a black protester and you are all good. Kill a white woman and you are up in arms.
What black protesters were killed? When and where?

#sayhername. Hopefully charges will be forthcoming.

(FORUM) Ashli Babbitt: Homicide | Sharyl Attkisson

The Washington D.C. Medical Examiner today ruled that Ashli Babbitt's death is officially a "homicide"; the only one so far from the U.S. Capitol riots.

Officials are still hiding the name of the shooter, without explanation.

#sayhername. Hopefully charges will be forthcoming.

(FORUM) Ashli Babbitt: Homicide | Sharyl Attkisson

The Washington D.C. Medical Examiner today ruled that Ashli Babbitt's death is officially a "homicide"; the only one so far from the U.S. Capitol riots.

Officials are still hiding the name of the shooter, without explanation.

There has never been a question that her death was a homicide. Homicide is simply the killing of one person by another, and to my knowledge no one has speculated that Babbitt shot herself.

The issue is that homicide is not a synonym for murder.

There has never been a question that her death was a homicide. Homicide is simply the killing of one person by another, and to my knowledge no one has speculated that Babbitt shot herself.

DCE55406-BC38-4F5D-BC38-2FDA01C3FE6F.png

Reactions: StarRaider
Ok chief. I happen to give folks a little more credit. But hey some people claim folks are unable to get a photo ID. So you maybe correct.

I'm not sure the original post we're all replying to even made the distinction chief.

Took 3 months to declare her death a homicide and yet never been a question? I didn’t mention murder. The US district attorney will decide what charges (if any) to file against the POS killer.

Took 3 months to declare her death a homicide and yet never been a question? I didn’t mention murder. The US district attorney will decide what charges (if any) to file against the POS killer.

If you've ventured in to the George Floyd thread, there's a host of people who'd be happy to explain that a coroners definition of homicide differs from the legal one that you equate to murder.

No do Saint George

Reactions: AM64
If you've ventured in to the George Floyd thread, there's a host of people who'd be happy to explain that a coroners definition of homicide differs from the legal one that you equate to murder.

If there was equal justice in this country her killer would have already have been charged with murder and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82

VN Store

Back